The Doctor In The TARDIS
April 16, 2024, 02:02:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Head over to 76 Totters Lane and check out all the latest merchandise

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Karen Gillan on plans post Who

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Karen Gillan on plans post Who  (Read 71 times)
The Doc
Administrator
Guardian Of Gallifrey
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: Donna Noble

@TardisSpoilers

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Level 6 Super Poster 50 Posts in one day
« on: September 02, 2010, 04:29:04 pm »

She has been doing a lot of talking over the last few days in regard to what she would like to do once she leaves the show. The article below is about her wanting to do theatre and she also did an interview the other day saying she cant wait to do something completely different. Possibly making tiny hints to that fact she isnt long for the show...?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/7971753/Doctor-Who-star-Karen-Gillan-yearns-for-her-West-End-debut.html
Report Spam   Logged

Now and then, every once in a very long while, every day in a million days, when the wind stands fair and The Doctor comes to call, everybody lives.

MandyDuchovney
The Other Side Of Light
Timelord
Favourite Doctor: 10
Favourite Companion: Donna

View Profile
Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 02:35:33 pm »

Hmmm.....certainly seems that way. Maybe it was only her intention to stay for 3 series so with what is planned next year she's thinking ahead now.
Report Spam   Logged

Sarah Jane Smith: No.The universe has to move forward. Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it's a world, or a relationship. Everything has its time. And everything ends.
sleekituk
Tin Dog

View Profile WWW
Windows User Poll Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 10:19:23 pm »

3 series of Amy when we had 2 of Rose (one I enjoyed, one not so much) and 1 and a couple of specials with Donna? *cries*
Report Spam   Logged

The Doctor: Do you know like we were saying, about the earth revolving? It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world is turning and you just can't quite believe it 'cause everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it.
Whistler
Easily Exterminated

View Profile WWW
Poll Voter Level 3 Webmaster
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 10:23:16 pm »

2 seasons of Rose, plus her involvement in the last three eps of S4 and a cameo at the end of the Specials.  Yeah, Rose was short changed Wink
Report Spam   Logged

"Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but, vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." - The Doctor
sleekituk
Tin Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2010, 10:25:58 pm »

Sorry, but 1 episode of Amy is too much for me, can't take with her at all, over the years there's been some I liked, some I didn't, it's part of watching such a long running show, I guess.
Report Spam   Logged

The Doctor: Do you know like we were saying, about the earth revolving? It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world is turning and you just can't quite believe it 'cause everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it.
Whistler
Easily Exterminated

View Profile WWW
Poll Voter Level 3 Webmaster
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2010, 10:27:02 pm »

Sorry, but 1 episode of Amy is too much for me, can't take with her at all, over the years there's been some I liked, some I didn't, it's part of watching such a long running show, I guess.

Oh, I know you don't like Amy Wink
Report Spam   Logged

"Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but, vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." - The Doctor
sleekituk
Tin Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2010, 10:28:20 pm »

lol!  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: