The Doctor In The TARDIS
April 16, 2024, 11:40:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Head over to 76 Totters Lane and check out all the latest merchandise

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Introducing....The Fourth Doctor

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing....The Fourth Doctor  (Read 589 times)
Davros
Tin Dog
Favourite Doctor: Sylvester McCoy (7th)

Tar Lubeck ka'leed Uth Ricta Dal'ek.

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Topic Starter Multiple Badge Holder Level 2
« on: January 25, 2012, 03:31:39 am »

That may be true. It's particularly true now with the internet and more widespread obsessive fandom. Most people tell you to start with Tom Baker and he becomes your favorite. Or he's the one you hear about the most in passing, so he becomes your default favorite. Plus what you say about writing. He may be a little overrated, but not without reason.

I have to disagree about your 'first Doctor'. Many people I've talked to say that their favorite isn't their first, even if their favorites are usually 10 or 11. My favorite is the 7th, yet he's probably the fifth Doctor I ever saw. On the other hand, people seem to have an uncanny knack for sticking strong to David Tennant- it's strange. He was my first Doctor but I never grew so attached as the fans who say they bawled their eyes out and refused to watch more Who because it was Tennant-less.
Report Spam   Logged

Today, the Kaled race is ended, consumed in a fire of war. But, from its ashes will rise a new race. The supreme creature. The ultimate conqueror of the universe. The Dalek!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: