The Doctor In The TARDIS
March 29, 2024, 02:42:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vote in the Classic Episode Battles in The Invasion of Time

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Sarah Jane Adventures Spoilers

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah Jane Adventures Spoilers  (Read 4596 times)
Iceman
Global Moderator
Faithful Companion
Favourite Doctor: The Doctor
Favourite Companion: Captain Jack Harkness

Hey, it's me!

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Super Poster 50 Posts in one day
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2010, 05:20:15 pm »

Only 4 villains. 6 stories.

Hmm. The Trickster is missing, and those colored robot things?
Report Spam   Logged

Twitter: http://twitter.com/Iceman525

What a bunch of a-holes.
Sandiwich11
Faithful Companion
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: The Brig

View Profile WWW
Level 5 Third year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2010, 05:33:53 pm »

The Graske is there, I'm wondering if he will be with The Trickster this series or if he will be involved in a different story line.
Report Spam   Logged

One day I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Iceman
Global Moderator
Faithful Companion

Hey, it's me!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2010, 05:35:17 pm »

Yeah, but he severed ties with Trickster in season 2. So maybe he's going rogue now.
Report Spam   Logged

What a bunch of a-holes.
Sandiwich11
Faithful Companion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2010, 05:38:02 pm »

Yeah that's what I'm hoping for, would be great to see him as more than TT's 'pet' Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

One day I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Iceman
Global Moderator
Faithful Companion

Hey, it's me!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2010, 05:44:57 pm »

Well he was a pain in the ass to 10 at the prom special Tongue

Report Spam   Logged

What a bunch of a-holes.
Iceman
Global Moderator
Faithful Companion

Hey, it's me!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2010, 05:52:03 pm »

Here's another promo pic from Blogtor Who

Bigger version here:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_KTJWhtuRLac/TIOxX7pg18I/AAAAAAAALQM/8Mr80uY48Xw/sja_promo1.jpg

Report Spam   Logged

What a bunch of a-holes.
Iceman
Global Moderator
Faithful Companion

Hey, it's me!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2010, 04:54:26 am »

"Death of The Doctor" Synopsis.

When the Doctor is declared dead, old companions Sarah Jane and Jo Grant meet for the very first time, and join forces to discover the truth. As an interstellar conspiracy gathers around UNIT HQ, Clyde finds that he holds the fate of the Time Lord in his hand – quite literally.

Also, people in London have a chance to go see a preview of it on the big screen.

Sometimes being a Doctor Who fan doesn't seem fair. Why should children get to have CBBC, their own channel with the top rating show The Sarah Jane Adventures shown at weekday tea times. Well, as a special treat for those of you who have to work for a living, the BFI, CBBC and BBC Wales gives you the opportunity to come and bathe in the preview of a new Sarah Jane story but this time on the big screen, with a like minded audience and best of all, cast and crew in attendance. But this isn't just any SJA story. This is the story where she comes face to face with both the new Doctor (Matt Smith) and ex-companion Jo Grant (Katy Manning). It's too good to be true.

http://gallifreynewsbase.blogspot.com/2010/09/sarah-jane-death-of-doctor-preview.html
Report Spam   Logged

What a bunch of a-holes.
Sandiwich11
Faithful Companion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2010, 03:15:05 pm »

*wishes she could go* Sad((

SFX have a nice interview with RTD on Jo's return:

Classic Doctor Who companion Jo Grant, played by Katy Manning, makes a return to the Whoniverse in a new story of The Sarah Jane Adventures, written by Russell T Davies. In the next issue of SFX, on sale next Wednesday, we have a major feature on the the show’s new series (including an interview with Matt Smith, who’ll be putting in an appearance on the show) and here’s a little taster of what you can expect:

“For the first time ever, I went and watched old stuff,” Russell T Davies confesses. “We used to bring back monsters and I didn’t actually go and watch the old tapes, partly because I think the way you remember them is just as powerful as what they actually were. But I did go back and watch the end of ‘The Green Death’ [Jo Grant’s final story]. And I think it’s really important to preserve the absolute beauty of what [producer] Barry Letts and [script editor] Terrance Dicks did there.”

Back in 1973, Jo left the Doctor to marry idealistic ecologist Professor Jones, joining him on a trip up the Amazon in search of a fungus that could end world hunger. In spin-off adventures, her life took a different path, but Davies was determined to remain faithful to her TV last hurrah.

“We talked about it a lot beforehand,” says Davies. “I know there’s a feeling that she’d have got divorced, and there was a theory that she’d be living on her own in Wales in a little cottage – some of the novels did this – and you think, ‘Nice idea, but actually that’s absolutely betraying the way we left her’. We left her with the promise of happiness, of adventure, of love and joy, and you can’t be cynical and undercut that by saying, ‘Oh, she’s a drug addict now! Her husband left her, she’s lonely, her life is bitter’. That’s just interfering with classic Doctor Who and rewriting what we were promised. So I was absolutely strict about that.”
Report Spam   Logged

The Doc
Administrator
Guardian Of Gallifrey
Favourite Companion: Donna Noble

@TardisSpoilers

View Profile WWW
Third year Anniversary Level 6 Super Poster 50 Posts in one day
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2010, 08:28:51 pm »

RTD has been chatting about  the return of Jo Grant

“For the first time ever, I went and watched old stuff. We used to bring back monsters and I didn’t actually go and watch the old tapes, partly because I think the way you remember them is just as powerful as what they actually were. But I did go back and watch the end of ‘The Green Death’ [Jo Grant’s final story]. And I think it’s really important to preserve the absolute beauty of what [producer] Barry Letts and [script editor] Terrance Dicks did there.”

“We talked about it a lot beforehand. I know there’s a feeling that she’d have got divorced, and there was a theory that she’d be living on her own in Wales in a little cottage – some of the novels did this – and you think, ‘Nice idea, but actually that’s absolutely betraying the way we left her’. We left her with the promise of happiness, of adventure, of love and joy, and you can’t be cynical and undercut that by saying, ‘Oh, she’s a drug addict now! Her husband left her, she’s lonely, her life is bitter’. That’s just interfering with classic Doctor Who and rewriting what we were promised. So I was absolutely strict about that.”
Report Spam   Logged

Now and then, every once in a very long while, every day in a million days, when the wind stands fair and The Doctor comes to call, everybody lives.

Mind_Robber
TARDIS Traveller

View Profile WWW
Poll Voter Level 4 Webmaster
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2010, 09:33:57 pm »

The Graske is there, I'm wondering if he will be with The Trickster this series or if he will be involved in a different story line.
Yeah, but he severed ties with Trickster in season 2. So maybe he's going rogue now.
Just a thought: The Trickster saves people (I use that word loosely) who are moments away from death, and return them to that moment if they go back on the deal.

Given that, the Graske should have died when he broke off his deal with the Trickster. So how can he be in s4?
Report Spam   Logged

There's one thing you never put in a trap. If you're smart, if you value your continued existence, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there's one thing you never, ever put in a trap... me!
Sandiwich11
Faithful Companion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2010, 01:31:02 am »

I'm pretty sure I read about this already but can't see it in this topic, Julian Bleach (Davros) will be playing the Nightmare Man in the opening two episodes.  His imdb page has been updated - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0088045/
Report Spam   Logged

Iceman
Global Moderator
Faithful Companion

Hey, it's me!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2010, 03:04:37 pm »

I'm pretty sure I read about this already but can't see it in this topic, Julian Bleach (Davros) will be playing the Nightmare Man in the opening two episodes.  His imdb page has been updated - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0088045/

I wonder where you heard that from  Wink

Yeah, he can pull off "scary"
Report Spam   Logged

What a bunch of a-holes.
Sandiwich11
Faithful Companion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2010, 03:52:24 pm »

I had a feeling it was you that told me, lol.  Yeah, he should be great in the role.
Report Spam   Logged

Sandiwich11
Faithful Companion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2010, 03:23:12 pm »

Some nice bits for all the episodes in this months DWM Cheesy

The Nightmare Man

Huge, life changing story for Luke, his nightmares are probably the scariest the show has ever been.

The Vault of Secrets

The Androvax is back. Gita attends a meeting of the British UFO Research and Paranormal Studies Society (BURPSS Roll Eyes ), which is led by Ocean Water (Cheryl Campbell). The Men in Black (from Dreamland) are back, led by Mr Dread (Angus Wright).

Death of the Doctor

As well as Matt and Katy guest staring Laila Rouass guests as a no nonsense UNIT officer and Finn Jones is Jo's grandson, Santiago. Was originally meant to be penned by Phil Ford, but he had to start on S5 so they asked RTD to write it. We meet Groske who is completely different to Graske, much of the action takes place inside a secret UNIT base under Mount Snowden.

The Empty Planet

Writer Gareth Robert's introduction to this episode is 'It's a normal day Clyde and Rani. Until they realise they are the only people on the Earth'. This is the original scenario for what went to become Waters of Mars, he and RTD discussed millions of reasons for why the planet is empty until they came up with the 'right' reason. Think 28 Days Later, but for 6 year olds...and with robots.

Lost in Time

Sarah Jane, Rani and Clyde go back in time, something is messing up the course of history so they have to go to three different points in time to try and fix it. SJ ends up in an empty Victorian house, Rani in the Tower of London and Clyde ends up in 1942 on the beaches in Southern England in the middle of a Nazi invasion. There's a spooky antiques shop, a spookier antique Shopkeeper and a parrot.

Goodbye, Sarah Jane Smith

Ruby White (Julie Graham), an alien investigator, moves in round the corner. Deals with SJ ageing and her insecurities; Lis Sladen will have you in tears. There's a journey into space, the whole world is at risk and we see a new team come together to fight for it.
Report Spam   Logged

MandyDuchovney
The Other Side Of Light
Timelord
Favourite Doctor: 10
Favourite Companion: Donna

View Profile
Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2010, 07:07:55 pm »

Loving the sound of all of this - it's going to be a 'blast'  Wink Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Sarah Jane Smith: No.The universe has to move forward. Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it's a world, or a relationship. Everything has its time. And everything ends.
Iceman
Global Moderator
Faithful Companion

Hey, it's me!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2010, 09:20:36 pm »

Yep! Sounds like the best season yet.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

What a bunch of a-holes.
Mind_Robber
TARDIS Traveller

View Profile WWW
Poll Voter Level 4 Webmaster
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2010, 11:32:59 am »

Well he was a pain in the ass to 10 at the prom special Tongue

Aww no fair!! BBC Worldwide blocked this video on copyright grounds. i wanted to watch it, too  Cry
Report Spam   Logged

There's one thing you never put in a trap. If you're smart, if you value your continued existence, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there's one thing you never, ever put in a trap... me!
Sandiwich11
Faithful Companion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2010, 01:18:10 pm »

Here's a non BBCW version that should work

Report Spam   Logged

Sandiwich11
Faithful Companion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2010, 03:58:59 pm »

Genesis Davros over at GB has posted a photo of the latest Sky magazine that has a picture of the Groske, the only difference seems to be the change in colour.

Report Spam   Logged

Iceman
Global Moderator
Faithful Companion

Hey, it's me!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2010, 04:27:06 pm »

So will we see the "Greske", "Gruske" and the "Griske" in the future then? Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

What a bunch of a-holes.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: