The Doctor In The TARDIS
April 19, 2024, 09:37:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vote in the Classic Episode Battles in The Invasion of Time

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

What did you dream about....

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you dream about....  (Read 150 times)
MandyDuchovney
The Other Side Of Light
Timelord
Favourite Doctor: 10
Favourite Companion: Donna

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« on: February 13, 2011, 11:20:53 am »

....last night? Smiley

Fairly straightforward premise - just put it down exactly as you remember it. ( If anyone is into dream analysis perhaps you can have a dabble at uncovering their meaning? ) Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Sarah Jane Smith: No.The universe has to move forward. Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it's a world, or a relationship. Everything has its time. And everything ends.
hannahcole93
Global Moderator
Master Of Galaxies
Favourite Doctor: 11 & 5
Favourite Companion: Amy Pond & Nyssa

"Fish fingers and custard..."

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary 10000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 01:38:42 pm »

Don't quite know what I dremt about, but whatever it was caused me to have a Torchwood DVD beside my bed when I woke up this morning.... and it definitely wasn't there last night!
Report Spam   Logged

"All of time and space; everything that ever happened or ever will…Where do you want to start?"
MandyDuchovney
The Other Side Of Light
Timelord

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 10:38:05 am »

Don't quite know what I dremt about, but whatever it was caused me to have a Torchwood DVD beside my bed when I woke up this morning.... and it definitely wasn't there last night!

Shocked That's just.........................spooky Shocked Possibly an opener for another thread?

Unless of course someone borrowed the dvd and sneaked it back into your room during the night Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Sarah Jane Smith: No.The universe has to move forward. Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it's a world, or a relationship. Everything has its time. And everything ends.
chrissymarieb
Faithful Companion
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: Rory Williams and Donna Noble

View Profile
Search Apple User Poll Voter
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 11:59:17 am »

I have been having random strange dreams lately so this is perfect for me.

Last night I dreamed that I called one of my best friends to find out where she was and she told me she had been arrested, but I have no clue why.  Then I was in this school and in a classroom looking for something in a bag that had been placed under the windows when I suddenly heard the sound of the sonic screwdriver.  I turned around and there's this chunky red-headed kid in the back of the room with a red sonic and when he saw me look at him he quickly put it away.  And I said to him, 'It's cool.  I have 10's and 11's at home'.  Then he smiled at me and I don't remember anything after that.

Last week I dreamed I was snuggled in bed with Aidan Turner - that was a much better dream Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

"It's smaller on the outside"
Sandiwich11
Faithful Companion
Favourite Companion: The Brig

View Profile WWW
Level 5 Third year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 12:50:06 pm »

I sent you my Aiden Turner dream to cheers you up Wink

I had a weird dream with Helena B-C in last night, she was dressed like Bellatrix from the HP films, but in white rather than in black.  We were searching these huge old barns looking for a statue of something......that's all I can remember thou, dreams are weird things Grin
Report Spam   Logged

One day I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
MandyDuchovney
The Other Side Of Light
Timelord

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 04:48:52 pm »

I haven't had a dream about anyone famous in ages Sad The last one being about my daughter bringing home her new boyfriend who turned out to be Johnny Depp as the character he played in Secret Window - Mort Rainey  Shocked Perhaps more of a nightmare?? Roll Eyes Cheesy

Report Spam   Logged

MandyDuchovney
The Other Side Of Light
Timelord

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 04:27:12 pm »

Having said I hadn't dreamt of anyone famous in ages I dreamt of Hugh Laurie/House last night. Lots of odd goings -on but the weirdest bit was all dialogue was in french. I only know a smidgeon of french and yet I understood every word and was speaking it fluently in the dream Shocked Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

Oh-Wise-One
Faithful Companion

View Profile
Super Poster 25 Posts in one day Level 5 Apple User
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2011, 10:13:46 pm »

I always have this dream that I am being chased. There are usually five settings. A castle, the countryside, a shipwreck, my high school and an abandoned hotel. Its always one of those. Every time I am running. Sometimes I don't know what from, other times its a group of people. I never know why they are chasing me and I usually wake up just before they catch me. The dream plays out the same every time. If its in the hotel I am running around the same rooms, if its in the country then I pass the same buildings. It always ends at the same point as well. I would say I have the dream in its various locations at least twice a week and have done for maybe 3 or 4 years now
Report Spam   Logged
MandyDuchovney
The Other Side Of Light
Timelord

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2011, 03:54:23 pm »

I always have this dream that I am being chased. There are usually five settings. A castle, the countryside, a shipwreck, my high school and an abandoned hotel. Its always one of those. Every time I am running. Sometimes I don't know what from, other times its a group of people. I never know why they are chasing me and I usually wake up just before they catch me. The dream plays out the same every time. If its in the hotel I am running around the same rooms, if its in the country then I pass the same buildings. It always ends at the same point as well. I would say I have the dream in its various locations at least twice a week and have done for maybe 3 or 4 years now

Ooo that's an interesting one. Is it connected with your work in any way?
Report Spam   Logged

Peri-Peri
Global Moderator
Destroyer Of Worlds
Favourite Doctor: Five
Favourite Companion: Peri

Circular logic will only make you dizzy, Doctor

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2012, 01:50:04 pm »

For the last three nights I have had a dream where I have been sacked from my job. On the first night it was because I turned up to work naked, and so Holly Willoughby fired me. On the second night it was because I was doing all my notes and paperwork in crayon on the walls and then last night it was because I used the last of the milk in my tea while on my break. It's very unlikely that I would actually get fired (or do any of those things, for that matter. Well, I might use the milk) but I still keep getting this feeling of dread when I wake up.
Report Spam   Logged

It eats you, starting with your bottom

hannahcole93
Global Moderator
Master Of Galaxies

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2012, 09:51:00 am »

Had this really weird one last night where my horse (I don't even have a horse!) died... Also a horrible horrible dream that my brother died  Undecided Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

"All of time and space; everything that ever happened or ever will…Where do you want to start?"
Aneurin
Guardian Of Gallifrey
Favourite Companion: River

Formally River Song

View Profile
Level 6 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2012, 07:13:43 pm »

I've been dreaming loads lately that I'm back in school. As if it wasn't bad enough first time around.
Report Spam   Logged

Tardis-Console
Timelord
Favourite Companion: Amy

Say it. Everybody does!

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2012, 02:38:26 pm »

Last night I had a dream that I was a survivor of a zombie apocolypse. There were 5 of us in a group and I was the leader. For some reason we were wandering around an old hospital. I remember being really terrified throughout the dream but determined to survive. I had guns, but was using a stake to stab the zombies in the head instead. We got to this one door and could hear a noise from inside so I opened it and the room was full of zombies, only these ones didn't look like dead people, they looked like Silents from Doctor Who. I tried to stab the first one in the head with the stake but it just broke and all the wood felt soggy and rotten and just crumbled in my hand. As I was moving back from them and reaching for another stake (God knows why I wasn't using the guns) I fell backwards onto one of the hospital beds that had been pushed out into the corridor. Just as they were all climbing over me and I was convinced I was going to die, the Silents/Zombies all starting singing Like A Prayer by Madonna and dancing in a circle around the bed. Then this really bright spotlight shone down on me lying on the bed and there was this massive round of applause from what sounded like hundreds of people, and then I woke up.

It's possibly the oddest dream I have ever had so I thought I would share.
Report Spam   Logged

My Series 6 Ratings (so far):
TIA 10/10 | DOTM 10/10 | COTBS 8/10 | TDW 10/10 | TRF 9/10 | TAP 10/10 | AGMGTW 10/10 | LKH 8/10 | NT 4/10 | TGWW 10/10
hannahcole93
Global Moderator
Master Of Galaxies

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2012, 07:45:06 pm »

I dreamt of Monsters Inc. last night... Was a pretty awesome dream!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Peri-Peri
Global Moderator
Destroyer Of Worlds
Favourite Doctor: Five
Favourite Companion: Peri

Circular logic will only make you dizzy, Doctor

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2012, 11:36:25 am »

Last night I had a dream that I was a survivor of a zombie apocolypse. There were 5 of us in a group and I was the leader. For some reason we were wandering around an old hospital. I remember being really terrified throughout the dream but determined to survive. I had guns, but was using a stake to stab the zombies in the head instead. We got to this one door and could hear a noise from inside so I opened it and the room was full of zombies, only these ones didn't look like dead people, they looked like Silents from Doctor Who. I tried to stab the first one in the head with the stake but it just broke and all the wood felt soggy and rotten and just crumbled in my hand. As I was moving back from them and reaching for another stake (God knows why I wasn't using the guns) I fell backwards onto one of the hospital beds that had been pushed out into the corridor. Just as they were all climbing over me and I was convinced I was going to die, the Silents/Zombies all starting singing Like A Prayer by Madonna and dancing in a circle around the bed. Then this really bright spotlight shone down on me lying on the bed and there was this massive round of applause from what sounded like hundreds of people, and then I woke up.

It's possibly the oddest dream I have ever had so I thought I would share.

Haha that's excellent. You should look up what it means.
Report Spam   Logged

It eats you, starting with your bottom

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: