The Doctor In The TARDIS
April 18, 2024, 03:50:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow our Facebook group, or check out the Doctor Who News site by hitting the links below

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

An Episode All Your Own

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: An Episode All Your Own  (Read 436 times)
2cajuman2
Faithful Companion
Favourite Doctor: Christopher Ecclestone
Favourite Companion: Cpt Jack Harkness

Famous person? Favourite Cheese please?

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Poll Voter Level 4 Webmaster
« on: March 17, 2011, 02:45:32 am »

I thought about it for about 10 seconds... Tongue

I would bring back the Zygons!!

PLOT:One zygon is transporting a Scarasen seperately to the main ship because they fear about carrying two in one ship, any way, something goes wrong and they end up crashing on Earth... (I know, an Earth story *rolls eyes*) Both Zygon and scarasen are injured and they crawl to safety. There is just enough working technology in the crashed ship for the Zygon to replicate one local. He convinces a local scientific centre to take in the Scarasen but it's condition doesn't change quickly and the Zygon becomes ill.

Enter the Doctor! Wink The ill Zygon in human form is wierding out the locals, he has very strange symptoms that seem to be spreading. This seems to be a simple case of returning the zygon to its ship  and fixing it and helping the scarasen and zygon to heal.

Enter other Zygons!  Shocked Oh no! The Doctor seems to be the enemy instead of the helping force he is!

*evil chuckle*

Traditional -> companion gets made in to a Zygon etc Doc gets angry... blah blah blah Tongue

Humans get angry and start to attack the zygon scarasen because they think it is spreading disease which causes the Zygons to get angry and take more humans till the Doc is with only a small band and trying to keep peace.

He contacts the Zygon, quotes some shadow proclamation blurb, tells them he can help fix the ships, if they give back the humans etc etc and it results in humans going behind the Docs back, pulling out the humans inside and the zygons shooting at the humans and

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Wink

Simple, traditional and if I knew which companions, easily adapted to the modern day, with no military and humans not working with the Doc and leaving him isolated because his companion(s) have just been put to sleep as they have no use now the Doc knows they are Zygons.

SIMPLE, you did ask and it is late Wink Ill think you up a better one 2moz Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

River Song: Everyone knows that everyone dies. And nobody knows it like the doctor. But I do think that all the skies in all the worlds might just turn dark, if he ever accepts it.

??Cheeses + rising!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: