The Doctor In The TARDIS
March 28, 2024, 08:12:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join The Infinite Quest - This Week's Story: Black Orchid

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Filming Reports

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Filming Reports  (Read 15416 times)
Aneurin
Guardian Of Gallifrey
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: River

Formally River Song

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #400 on: September 10, 2013, 07:33:43 pm »

No worries Smiley

I just got back again. Managed to catch the last two hours. They'd moved inside by the time I got back so I couldn't hear anything, however, they were filming on the glass fronted stairs, the same one Rose and Nine were running up and down in Rose, so I could see a fair bit.

Jenna had on her Christmas hat (which kept changing colour, so look out for bloopers) and was running from top to bottom, easily 6 flights or so, and then they'd make her go up and do it again about 15 times. She must be so fit! Then she disappeared further indoors for a bit so I don't know what they were doing, but we did see her peak from one of the flats so it must have been interior stuff. They asked everyone to move so they could get long shots of the park, so I think they were filming inside looking out.

Matt showed up after a while in a car, gave everyone a wave and then went inside to film. They both came to the balcony of one of the flats, gave the royal wave and then disappeared back inside. It was the one that there is a picture of in here already that's dressed all christmassy.

After a while they both came to the stairs for some filming. Jenna kept walking to the glass and looking sad. At one point she raised her arms, a bit like Kate Winslett in Titanic, while looking out over the field. She was doing this alone, mostly. Matt then came behind her and was chatting, sort of like he was trying to confort her and she would break into a smile. Then there was shots of them both going up and down the stairs and then they stopped, two floors up, chatted more and disappeared inside.

At one point they put a sheet up (which looked a lot like Pertwee's cape) to stop us from looking inside, but that only lasted for 5 minutes. They could have been hiding something, but with a glass wall they could have just been dimming reflection.

Nothing really spoilery to report back. That was all in this mornings report. If there is anything else close by in the next few days I will go along and see. Also, there's a load more pics from tonight but I can't be bothered adding them all now because it took so long earlier and I want a bath, but I will do it tomorrow at some point.

Hope all that helps Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: