The Doctor In The TARDIS
November 29, 2020, 11:10:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out all the spoilers from Series 7 in our dedicated spoiler section

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The Greatest Master Story Ever?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Greatest Master Story Ever?  (Read 63 times)
2cajuman2
Faithful Companion
Favourite Doctor: Christopher Ecclestone
Favourite Companion: Cpt Jack Harkness

Famous person? Favourite Cheese please?

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
« on: April 10, 2011, 02:49:59 am »

*confesses* I looked up Andy Nyman, I've only seen crooked House - which I can't remember him and Chuggington, where he does voice overs... so, no idea... love chuggington  Cool

Strangely enough, the Master scene that sticks in my mind most is in 5 Doctors, where he says "It's as easy as Pi" I'm not sure why, but there it is...

I'd have to look up all the classic Master episodes but I am a fan of Castrovalva, I'll keep saying it, I am... Tongue

AND *protests* I am a fan of Simm's Master (Series 3), not of the Doctor Dobby, but I did enjoy those eps... Tongue Just because they are so much fun! And you know he won't win, but I think it is great that just for a while, he does have control of the Earth and is killing and causing slavery.... *stops before getting creepily into the destruction side*
Report Spam   Logged

River Song: Everyone knows that everyone dies. And nobody knows it like the doctor. But I do think that all the skies in all the worlds might just turn dark, if he ever accepts it.

??Cheeses + rising!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: