The Doctor In The TARDIS
March 29, 2024, 11:27:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow our Facebook group, or check out the Doctor Who News site by hitting the links below

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

*PLEASE READ* Series 6 ID Cards

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *PLEASE READ* Series 6 ID Cards  (Read 623 times)
The Doc
Administrator
Guardian Of Gallifrey
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: Donna Noble

@TardisSpoilers

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Level 6 Super Poster 50 Posts in one day
« on: April 11, 2011, 06:20:32 pm »

Some of you may or may not know that earlier today some online 'ID Cards' revealing spoilers from the upcoming series of Doctor Who started doing the rounds on the internet.

Some of the content on the cards isn't just hints or minor details of what to expect, but full and detailed plot points and ENORMOUS spoilers.

We have a spoiler section where all spoilers can be posted and it is always up to the individual how much information they actually want to find out. While some are happy with knowing tidbits, other want to know absolutely nothing and others want to know absolutely everything. Because of the level of spoileryness contained within these cards a special thread will be set up for anyone who might wish to choose to discuss them, however THE CARDS ARE NOT TO BE POSTED ON THE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!

This isn't because we don't want anyone to find out their content, as mentioned above it is up to the individual, but it is believed that the cards were released without permission and an embargo has now been placed upon them, so we don't want the forum to get into any trouble by hosting them, especially in a section not open to the general public. If you have seen them and wish to discuss their content then it is only to be done in the thread that is specifically created for it, NOT in any of the general spoiler threads and DEFINATELY NOT in any other area of the forum, including the series 6 section. Appreciate the fact that some people, even the spoiler hounds, do not wish to know a full synopsis of the episodes mentioned on the cards.

Please pay close attention to all of the above as we will be taking a very serious stance with anyone who breaks these rules.

;@ ;@ ;@ ;@ ;@ ;@
Report Spam   Logged

Now and then, every once in a very long while, every day in a million days, when the wind stands fair and The Doctor comes to call, everybody lives.

Exterminate
Guardian Of Gallifrey

Do Not Blaspheme!

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Level 6
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 08:16:06 pm »

I saw one and it P-ssed me of A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!

That is not a level of spoiler that I wanted to go to personally
Report Spam   Logged

Oh-Wise-One
Faithful Companion

View Profile
Super Poster 25 Posts in one day Level 5 Apple User
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 08:33:59 pm »

I have no idea what they are, but I have no intention to find out. I know all I want to know right now with enough room to still enjoy the episodes completely without knowing too much
Report Spam   Logged
MandyDuchovney
The Other Side Of Light
Timelord
Favourite Doctor: 10
Favourite Companion: Donna

View Profile
Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 09:29:06 pm »

They were advertised to me as pictures from series 6. By the time I realised what I was looking at it was TOO late Angry Cry

People should be aware that they are STiLL out there as plenty of people were retweeting them  and I have no doubt many more will have downloaded them.

I guess the embargo can only do so much Sad
Report Spam   Logged

Sarah Jane Smith: No.The universe has to move forward. Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it's a world, or a relationship. Everything has its time. And everything ends.
hannahcole93
Global Moderator
Master Of Galaxies
Favourite Doctor: 11 & 5
Favourite Companion: Amy Pond & Nyssa

"Fish fingers and custard..."

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary 10000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 11:19:52 am »

oh dear... I understand people who want to know a little bit about the next series, but wanting to know the whole plot is sooo extreme! It ruins that whole excitment when watching a new episode!  Cry  Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

"All of time and space; everything that ever happened or ever will…Where do you want to start?"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: