The Doctor In The TARDIS
March 29, 2024, 03:20:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow our Facebook group, or check out the Doctor Who News site by hitting the links below

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Would you like to see a multi Doctor story for the 50th anniversary?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you like to see a multi Doctor story for the 50th anniversary?  (Read 455 times)
ciaramil
Hatchling

Favourite Doctor: Ten
Favourite Companion: Rose Tyler

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Poll Voter Level 3 Webmaster
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2010, 04:08:53 pm »

I think Sleekituk's idea of having others like Donna and Jack would be cool... Not Martha though... She annoys me almost as much as River Song. It would be a dream come true if it was 8or9, 10 and 11 along with Donna, Jack, Rose, the Master... But it might be too crowded.. Having a multi-Doctor story with both 10 and Rose in it would make my life so much more worth living...(:
Report Spam   Logged

"Even if I change it still feels like dying. Everything I am dies. Some new man goes sauntering away... And I'm dead." ~ Tenth Doctor (End of Time)
Seren_y_Gogledd
Easily Exterminated

View Profile
Level 3 Second year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2010, 04:36:18 pm »

Here's a thought... If it's multi-Doctor and multi-companion, who's Eight bringing along?
Report Spam   Logged

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron, Final Fantasy X
MandyDuchovney
The Other Side Of Light
Timelord
Favourite Doctor: 10
Favourite Companion: Donna

View Profile
Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2010, 04:50:34 pm »

Here's a thought... If it's multi-Doctor and multi-companion, who's Eight bringing along?

His wig? Grin Sorry............I'll get my coat  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Sarah Jane Smith: No.The universe has to move forward. Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it's a world, or a relationship. Everything has its time. And everything ends.
Sandiwich11
Faithful Companion
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: The Brig

View Profile WWW
Level 5 Third year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2010, 04:51:17 pm »

Hmmm, maybe River could work as a companion for him?
Report Spam   Logged

One day I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
The Doc
Administrator
Guardian Of Gallifrey
Favourite Companion: Donna Noble

@TardisSpoilers

View Profile WWW
Third year Anniversary Level 6 Super Poster 50 Posts in one day
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2010, 04:56:17 pm »

Sheridan Smith. Love her as Lucie
Report Spam   Logged

Now and then, every once in a very long while, every day in a million days, when the wind stands fair and The Doctor comes to call, everybody lives.

SamiLeigh
Hatchling

Favourite Doctor: Ten, he was my Doctor :)
Favourite Companion: Martha.

View Profile WWW
Poll Voter Level 2 Webmaster
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2010, 02:55:55 pm »

yeah! i don't mind who comes back, as long as Ten does!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
The Doc
Administrator
Guardian Of Gallifrey

@TardisSpoilers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2010, 03:15:42 pm »

It would be great to see Ten come back, but he would really have to reign in it in a multi Doctor story. I dont think he knows how to not be centre stage
Report Spam   Logged

Now and then, every once in a very long while, every day in a million days, when the wind stands fair and The Doctor comes to call, everybody lives.

Mind_Robber
TARDIS Traveller

View Profile WWW
Poll Voter Level 4 Webmaster
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2010, 03:48:48 pm »

It would be great to see Ten come back, but he would really have to reign in it in a multi Doctor story. I dont think he knows how to not be centre stage

He did tend to defer attention away from his companions. He seemed to do most of the work, while his companions seemed to spend most of the time watching from the sidelines Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

There's one thing you never put in a trap. If you're smart, if you value your continued existence, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there's one thing you never, ever put in a trap... me!
The Doc
Administrator
Guardian Of Gallifrey

@TardisSpoilers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2010, 04:06:13 pm »

It's not even that. Dont get me wrong I love DT, but he had a habit of taking over scenes, even when he had little to do in them, like he was desperate to be noticed. I sound like a hater, I really aint, but I know of lots of people who agree
Report Spam   Logged

Sandiwich11
Faithful Companion
Favourite Companion: The Brig

View Profile WWW
Level 5 Third year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2010, 04:32:53 pm »

I'd love to see a multi-doc story done like Trials and Tribble-ations.  Maybe have a few of the Doctors all being drawn there by the TARDIS, a few of them meet up and help each other directly and indirectly Grin
Report Spam   Logged

One day I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
awkward91
Tin Dog
Favourite Companion: Amy

View Profile
Poll Voter Level 3 Second year Anniversary
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2010, 09:38:43 pm »

If eight and nine were on board, a regeneration scene would be larvely (and a top-notch cliffhanger to boot?)...
Report Spam   Logged

Sometimes impossible things happen and we call them miracles...
MandyDuchovney
The Other Side Of Light
Timelord

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2010, 11:11:03 pm »

It's not even that. Dont get me wrong I love DT, but he had a habit of taking over scenes, even when he had little to do in them, like he was desperate to be noticed. I sound like a hater, I really aint, but I know of lots of people who agree

Are you talking about 10 or DT?  Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

Sarah Jane Smith: No.The universe has to move forward. Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it's a world, or a relationship. Everything has its time. And everything ends.
Mind_Robber
TARDIS Traveller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2010, 11:54:35 am »

A bit of both, I think haha
Report Spam   Logged

There's one thing you never put in a trap. If you're smart, if you value your continued existence, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there's one thing you never, ever put in a trap... me!
Mind_Robber
TARDIS Traveller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2010, 11:57:15 am »

I really enjoyed series 2-4, and the specials, but you're right. it did sort of feel like it was his show and his alone.
Report Spam   Logged

MandyDuchovney
The Other Side Of Light
Timelord

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2010, 08:33:40 pm »

A bit of both, I think haha

Haha....really? How does he manage that? Can you give me an example?
Report Spam   Logged

The Doc
Administrator
Guardian Of Gallifrey

@TardisSpoilers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2010, 08:49:59 pm »

I was meaning Tennant more than Ten actual. Even when Ten was hardly written into a scene, Tennant always seemed to need to take it over and be noticed.

Again, not hating, just stating Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

MandyDuchovney
The Other Side Of Light
Timelord

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2010, 09:02:42 pm »

I was meaning Tennant more than Ten actual. Even when Ten was hardly written into a scene, Tennant always seemed to need to take it over and be noticed.

Again, not hating, just stating Smiley

Again...how? Surely if a character is in a scene anything he does is 'in' character? Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

The Doc
Administrator
Guardian Of Gallifrey

@TardisSpoilers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2010, 09:07:27 pm »

Perhaps im not explaining it too well. He just seems to overact and do things to detract from other things going on. Does that make a bit more sense. Perhaps its just something I am noticing
Report Spam   Logged

Mind_Robber
TARDIS Traveller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2010, 12:51:51 pm »

Perhaps im not explaining it too well. He just seems to overact and do things to detract from other things going on. Does that make a bit more sense. Perhaps its just something I am noticing

It's not just you. Although it is tricky to explain exactly how DT always take centre stage
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: