The Doctor In The TARDIS
April 19, 2024, 03:20:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join The Infinite Quest - This Week's Story: Black Orchid

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Who's In The Space Suit?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's In The Space Suit?  (Read 244 times)
Tardis-Console
Timelord
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: Amy

Say it. Everybody does!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« on: April 27, 2011, 11:35:04 am »

I have a theory about the person in the space suit. Not the little girl in the warehouse, but the one who kills the Doctor. I think it could be Rory. This is based on some of the newer rumours that are doing the rounds.

Perhaps, if the Doctor and Amy turn out to be Rivers parents (which I doubt, but for arguments sake) then perhaps Rory goes off on a crazy and shoots the Doctor, killing him for ruining his marriage and wrecking his life?

What do you think?
Report Spam   Logged

My Series 6 Ratings (so far):
TIA 10/10 | DOTM 10/10 | COTBS 8/10 | TDW 10/10 | TRF 9/10 | TAP 10/10 | AGMGTW 10/10 | LKH 8/10 | NT 4/10 | TGWW 10/10
Sandiwich11
Faithful Companion
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: The Brig

View Profile WWW
Level 5 Third year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 11:42:44 am »

I think that it's Rory in the suit too, not exactly sure why but as he was pushing the Doctor's body out on the burning boat I had a feeling it could be him.

I hope the Doctor isn't the father of the baby, would make the show a little incestuous for a Saturday tea time show Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

One day I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
hannahcole93
Global Moderator
Master Of Galaxies
Favourite Doctor: 11 & 5
Favourite Companion: Amy Pond & Nyssa

"Fish fingers and custard..."

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary 10000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 05:50:17 pm »

ok, so say it was Rory, it would have to be a past version of him or a future version of him. But do you really think that Rory would take such care in showing the doctor respect and giving him a proper funeral if it was him... unless he doesn't know if it's a future version of him. It's all timey wimey!

Not too sure who it is, but I'm almost certain that it's not the girl in the warehouse, she just seems wayyy too cute and innocent, but then again I really doubt it's Rory either  Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

"All of time and space; everything that ever happened or ever will…Where do you want to start?"
Nyki
Guardian Of Gallifrey
Favourite Doctor: Jon Pertwee
Favourite Companion: Leela

View Profile
Third year Anniversary 5000 Posts Second year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 09:43:40 pm »

I'm actually more sure after a second watch that it's River - some of her reactions suggest she wasn't surprised.  The only doubt is that she didn't appear to recognise the setting, which she should have done if that was in her past.
Report Spam   Logged

Peri-Peri
Global Moderator
Destroyer Of Worlds
Favourite Doctor: Five
Favourite Companion: Peri

Circular logic will only make you dizzy, Doctor

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 12:08:03 pm »

Well it could be an accomplice to the girl. There were two spacesuits after all and we only know that the girl was wearing one, but who did the other one belong to?

I like the idea of it being Rory who killed the Doctor though.

ok, so say it was Rory, it would have to be a past version of him or a future version of him. But do you really think that Rory would take such care in showing the doctor respect and giving him a proper funeral if it was him... unless he doesn't know if it's a future version of him. It's all timey wimey!

If its a future version of Rory, then he wouldnt know about it in his past anyways, so perhaps if it is him in the suit, at the time of burning the Doctors body he didnt know that future him would be mad enough to kill the Doctor
Report Spam   Logged

It eats you, starting with your bottom

missadric2
TARDIS Traveller
Favourite Doctor: Peter Davison
Favourite Companion: Adric/ Amy Pond

Imagination is the key to Everything

View Profile
Topic Starter Multiple Badge Holder Level 3
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2011, 02:38:59 pm »

I'm going to go with....its a little girl Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

'An apple a day keeps the.....oh never mind!' - fifth Doctor

The 5th Doctor will always have a special place in my heart and will always be MY Doctor

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: