The Doctor In The TARDIS
April 18, 2024, 08:03:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vote in the Classic Episode Battles in The Invasion of Time

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Musicals

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Musicals  (Read 1277 times)
The Guardian
Hatchling

Favourite Doctor: Matt Smith
Favourite Companion: Amy Pond

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Topic Starter Multiple Badge Holder Level 2
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2011, 12:56:08 am »

Oh a thread I'll like! Wink

I've been in a youth music theatre for around 6/7 year now. So did about 14/15 shows.

Performed in Big, Seussical, Joseph(x2), Fame, Oliver, Les Misérables (school edition), Hairspray, the Wizard of Oz and most recently just finished Billy Elliot, but we are going to down to the West End to perform as part of the Billy Youth program and we've performed Once We Were Kings at the Billy Youth Gala at Sunderland Empire theatre back in May. We're getting ready to start auditions for Peter Pan - A Musical Adventure by Stiles and Drewe.

Musicals I've seen on stage (professional) :We Will Rock You, Cats, Joseph, Beauty and the Beast, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Hairspray, Wicked, Lord of the Rings, Oliver, Sister Act, The Lion King and High School Musical. Going to see Shrek and Ghost in August and going to see Legally Blonde on tour with my sister.

Musicals I've seen on stage (amateur/schools) :Once on this Island, Guys & Dolls, Summer Holidays, Brigadoon, Grease, Annie, Into the Woods, Jekyll and Hyde, Rent. Think there might be others...

I've been in Pineapple Studios thrice with the youth music theatre I'm in. We've been taught "Take me to Heaven (reprise)" dance by Ivan De Freitas. (One of the goons in Sister Act, going to be in Ghost) and the song One by One by a member of the Lion King. Oh and You Can't Stop the Beat from a member of Hairspray. Saw Louie Spence when I was down. He is not camp in real life.

My favourite musicals have to be Sweeney Todd, We Will Rock You, Shrek, Avenue Q, Rent, Les Misérables and others.

Just noticed how long this post is. I tell you for a 16 year old it's not bad the stuff I've done!

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: