The Doctor In The TARDIS
March 19, 2024, 12:12:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Head over to 76 Totters Lane and check out all the latest merchandise

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Musicals

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Musicals  (Read 1233 times)
hannahcole93
Global Moderator
Master Of Galaxies
Favourite Doctor: 11 & 5
Favourite Companion: Amy Pond & Nyssa

"Fish fingers and custard..."

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary 10000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2012, 09:20:27 pm »

Well after my trip to see the Wizard of Oz last night I can highly recommend that too! I don't rate Russel Grant as the Wizard though... I wish I'd gone at the weekend and seen Michael Crawford! It was brilliant though! I was still finding little pieces of tissue paper in my hair this morning from the snow! And Sophie Evans (who was runner up on "Over the Rainbow" has now taken over from Danielle Hope) was absolutely amazing!

If you go to see the Wizard I wouldn't suggest sitting where we sat... (we got £35 tickets through some offer, although we were in row D the stage at the Palladium is pretty high, and cause we were at the side it felt like we missed some of the action) but the little dog who played Toto was adorable, me and mum spend the whole journey home saying how much we'd like a dog like that!
Report Spam   Logged

"All of time and space; everything that ever happened or ever will…Where do you want to start?"
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: