The Doctor In The TARDIS
April 20, 2024, 06:35:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Celebrate 50 years of Doctor Who with us in our Top Ten Of Everything section

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Who would you cast as the 12th Doctor?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who would you cast as the 12th Doctor?  (Read 1580 times)
Vampyros Adric
Global Moderator
Timelord
Favourite Doctor: 4/6/7
Favourite Companion: Jo Grant

He is also vain, ego-centric and quite mad

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Mobile User Search
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2010, 08:35:56 am »

This is one of my very favourite things to think about - new Doctors (although I am loving the way Matt Smith is growing into the role and hope to see him develop for many years to come). Heartily agree with OP about Bill Nighy, although wonder when MS is done if he might not be a bit too old (for that reason I'm discounting my all time favourite for the role, Roy Marsden - anyone who has seen him in Sandbaggers will know what an amazing presence he has but, alas, years have caught him up). Would also like to throw another Sherlock alumni into the mix; Martin Freeman. I know he is typecast as the "laid-back every man" but I rather think he would confound us and pleasantly. Can't argue with Richard Coyle to be honest Smiley but my real suggestion is this; how about David Morrissey? I know we'd have 'The Next Doctor' issues to contend with (but I am sure we could get around that with a bit of creative thinking).

(If its a blank cheque, wish-list (and I do know this is impossible) but if Liam Neeson became available, I would be delighted to see him) 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: