The Doctor In The TARDIS
March 29, 2024, 01:35:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out all the spoilers from Series 7 in our dedicated spoiler section

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

I Knew She Was

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I Knew She Was  (Read 206 times)
Tardis-Console
Timelord
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: Amy

Say it. Everybody does!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2011, 03:51:31 pm »

The Doctor could communicate with the flesh, it read him and I think the Gangers could sense that there was another Doc now Flesh, even if they didn't know which one... So tbh the idea that he knew outrightly Amy was Flesh isn't really a leap...

If we add in the timey wimey and time looping back and the future already being the past and the possiblity that the Doc could sense it before going... Perhaps cause of a TARDIS scan, then the knowledge Amy was flesh is pretty easy for him to grasp Smiley

Not really. If as you say they could tell there was a Ganger Doctor around, even if they didn't know which was which, how could they not tell that there was another Ganger hanging about in the form of Amy? And even if they could tell, it doesn't explain why the Doctor went there and knew it must be 'the flesh' when it could have been anything at all. He took her there on that assumption before he had even had any interaction with the flesh. It could have been anything in the whole entire universe. But he went there and was right first time. It could have ended up being Auton Amy for all he knew. He couldnt tell the Romans were Autons last year so it wouldnt be a stretch to assume he would overlook this as well. His whole reasoning for his assumption was left unexplained
Report Spam   Logged

My Series 6 Ratings (so far):
TIA 10/10 | DOTM 10/10 | COTBS 8/10 | TDW 10/10 | TRF 9/10 | TAP 10/10 | AGMGTW 10/10 | LKH 8/10 | NT 4/10 | TGWW 10/10
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: