The Doctor In The TARDIS
March 28, 2024, 09:38:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vote in the Classic Episode Battles in The Invasion of Time

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Ten Love

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ten Love  (Read 1181 times)
BlueRose

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2010, 11:05:11 pm »

Thank you for leading me to this character appreciation page, and  THANK YOU for the pic.  Wish I could frame him.

It's the best pic of him, or at the very least one of the best.

@Kyrina on Twitter does the best picspams. She's also on LJ under same name and posts to Ten_Support, which is an LJ community I run.
Report Spam   Logged
poprockgeek
Global Moderator
Destroyer Of Worlds
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: The Ponds

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Level 6
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2010, 01:40:00 pm »

Thank you for leading me to this character appreciation page, and  THANK YOU for the pic.  Wish I could frame him.

I chose the pic that made me squee the most - and I do so love him in that tux  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

"He is ever after only one thing: power. And also helmets with horns ... he's really into those."
Bunnyaimee
Hatchling

Spoilers Doctor ;) - River Song AKA Me!

View Profile
Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 2
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2010, 04:48:23 pm »

i LOVE the 10th Doctor! David Tennant is amazing Smiley hes hot, especially in his blue pin-striped suit and brown coat, which i have touched!! Cheesy Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
BlueRose

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2010, 06:41:19 pm »

i LOVE the 10th Doctor! David Tennant is amazing Smiley hes hot, especially in his blue pin-striped suit and brown coat, which i have touched!! Cheesy Cheesy

Lucky you! Cheesy

I adore him. Fav Doctor, hands down. Loved the bits and flashes of the other Doctors in his acting, loved his style...he got me into the series, catching up on the classic stuff and I've been here ever since. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
sleekituk
Tin Dog

View Profile WWW
Windows User Poll Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2010, 10:39:53 pm »

he wasn't in it at the time sadly  Sad
Report Spam   Logged

The Doctor: Do you know like we were saying, about the earth revolving? It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world is turning and you just can't quite believe it 'cause everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it.
BeeSC
Earthling
Favourite Doctor: 10th
Favourite Companion: Rose/Donna

I'm Not Mean. I'm Just Not Very Nice ™

View Profile
Search Level 4 Second year Anniversary
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2010, 09:23:53 pm »

I think it's fair to say that He is my Favorite, the reason I started watching DW, then I went back and watched the rest.
When I look at other Doctors, they don't compare the passion that Tennant brought to the screen.  In his last scene at the end of "The End of Time" I literally cried with him.
He had a way of keeping me interested in the episode and made me feel that at any moment a Time Lord would park his TARDIS outside my house to take me away to travel in Time and Space.
I doubt that any other actor will portray the Doctor the way Tennant did, but I could be wrong.
Report Spam   Logged

BlueRose

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2010, 09:42:08 pm »

I think it's fair to say that He is my Favorite, the reason I started watching DW, then I went back and watched the rest.
When I look at other Doctors, they don't compare the passion that Tennant brought to the screen.  In his last scene at the end of "The End of Time" I literally cried with him.
He had a way of keeping me interested in the episode and made me feel that at any moment a Time Lord would park his TARDIS outside my house to take me away to travel in Time and Space.
I doubt that any other actor will portray the Doctor the way Tennant did, but I could be wrong.

I feel the same way. He's amazing and irreplaceable. I know there are those who don't like MS but I can't not like him; I kinda feel bad for anyone who had to follow in DT's footsteps...
Report Spam   Logged
Digallifreya
Telly Addict
Hatchling

Favourite Doctor: Ten!
Favourite Companion: Martha

Doctor Who RPer & incurable romantic, animal lover

View Profile WWW
Level 3 Webmaster Second year Anniversary
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2010, 11:33:22 am »

I adore him. Fav Doctor, hands down. Loved the bits and flashes of the other Doctors in his acting, loved his style...he got me into the series, catching up on the classic stuff and I've been here ever since. Cheesy

The only reason I have not participated in this thread yet is because everything I have to say about the 10th Doctor I have said 100th times over on Twitter.

But I'll just echo what you said... I started watching the show because of 10th, shock horror, I've never been a geek or a Sci-Fi fanatic, yet he made me get into the show & at 30 years odd made me suspend disbelief & turn into a child, with the faith that this wonderful man could really save the world.

I was taken in such a wonderful journey by him, I would religiously wait for every new episode impatiently, because of him & his adventures I got into role playing on Twitter & the utter happiness that he brought into my life can never never be replaced, never be forgotten.

He is most undoubtedly MY Doctor, he will always be & I would follow him blindly to the ends of the earth.

In MY Universe, MY reality, Ten lives forever..
Report Spam   Logged
BlueRose

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2010, 02:27:56 pm »

He is most undoubtedly MY Doctor, he will always be & I would follow him blindly to the ends of the earth.

Yeah. Smiley Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
BeeSC
Earthling
Favourite Doctor: 10th
Favourite Companion: Rose/Donna

I'm Not Mean. I'm Just Not Very Nice ™

View Profile
Search Level 4 Second year Anniversary
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2010, 04:36:33 am »

Yeah. Smiley Cheesy

I will third that!
Report Spam   Logged

BlueRose

« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2010, 02:33:57 pm »

Yeah. Smiley Cheesy

I will third that!

Parallel universes are awesome. <3
Report Spam   Logged
MandyDuchovney
The Other Side Of Light
Timelord
Favourite Doctor: 10
Favourite Companion: Donna

View Profile
Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2010, 02:36:04 pm »

Wanted to put this somewhere it could be appreciated not dissed. Heartbreaking - he loved the job almost as much as he was loved in it  Cool One of the many reasons I love 10  :-* Grin

Report Spam   Logged

Sarah Jane Smith: No.The universe has to move forward. Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it's a world, or a relationship. Everything has its time. And everything ends.
BlueRose

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2010, 03:18:46 pm »

That is what I think brought so much energy to the role: he loved the show from the start and it was the reason why he became an actor in the first place, to become the Doctor. I am so glad he fulfilled his childhood dream!
Report Spam   Logged
Sandiwich11
Faithful Companion
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: The Brig

View Profile WWW
Level 5 Third year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2010, 05:35:15 pm »

Aww bless him *hugs DT*
Report Spam   Logged

One day I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
BlueRose

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2010, 05:36:58 pm »

I hope they bring him back for a multi-Doctor. I'd love to see he and Eleven and even Nine play off each other....
Report Spam   Logged
MandyDuchovney
The Other Side Of Light
Timelord
Favourite Doctor: 10
Favourite Companion: Donna

View Profile
Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2010, 07:42:33 pm »

I hope they bring him back for a multi-Doctor. I'd love to see he and Eleven and even Nine play off each other....

I can't see him turning down the opportunity if it was on offer. And it would be a big mistake to leave him out if one should arise. Shocked

I think it's more likely to be McGann with 10 and 11 myself. With the best will in the world I can't see Eccleston being involved Sad
Report Spam   Logged

Sarah Jane Smith: No.The universe has to move forward. Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it's a world, or a relationship. Everything has its time. And everything ends.
BlueRose

« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2010, 07:43:43 pm »

I can't see him turning down the opportunity if it was on offer. And it would be a big mistake to leave him out if one should arise. Shocked

I think it's more likely to be McGann with 10 and 11 myself. With the best will in the world I can't see Eccleston being involved Sad

Yeah, I know...and it's a shame. Ah well....
Report Spam   Logged
BlueRose

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2011, 05:26:36 pm »

As much as I love Nine, I'm looking forward to getting into Ten's seasons in the watchathon. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Team Hotch
Hatchling

Favourite Doctor: Ten!
Favourite Companion: Captain Jack!

View Profile
Topic Starter Multiple Badge Holder Level 2
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2011, 09:27:25 pm »

OMG i love TEN! He was the first action figure i ever bought (Have them all now like). I still to this day cannot watch his final episodes without crying! DT was just amazing. So much pleasure and passion in his performance and it showed in every ep!
Report Spam   Logged

Hotch: "I'm the only thing standing between you and a bullet."
==

Hotch: "I'm Aaron Hotchner, Unit Chief... Get off my Crime scene!"
BlueRose

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2011, 09:28:05 pm »

OMG i love TEN! He was the first action figure i ever bought (Have them all now like). I still to this day cannot watch his final episodes without crying! DT was just amazing. So much pleasure and passion in his performance and it showed in every ep!

He was a joy to watch and I really miss him.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: