The Doctor In The TARDIS
April 19, 2024, 07:08:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join The Infinite Quest - This Week's Story: Black Orchid

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Grey's Anatomy Discussion

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grey's Anatomy Discussion  (Read 866 times)
Aneurin
Guardian Of Gallifrey
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: River

Formally River Song

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2011, 11:12:34 am »

I got back into it on Sunday and I have absolutely hammered it since. I left it at 3.4 and last night I finished 5.2. I can't think of a single episode in there that I didn't like but there were quite a few I loved. The mid season disaster of series 3 was great with the boat crash. I loved the story that kicked off with Jane Doe/Ava/Rebecca. I though the mid season disaster of S4 was nowhere near as good as the other seasons though with the ambulance crash. It was good, just felt a little small scale in comparison to others. I didn't realise how much I loved Addison until she made her first cameo a few episodes into series 4. By the end I was begging for her to come back. The conversation she had with Callie about being a lesbian was brilliant and just the look on her face was awesome. I had always been a bit wary of her, but showing her comedic side was a good move. Erica Hahn is pissing me off. I don't get why she is being such a nob to Yang. But more infuriatingly I don't get why Yang doesnt smack her in the mouth. In (I think) the S4 finale when Yang finally tells her to shut up and leave her do her job I was cheering at the screen, especially with the look on Hahns face. Derek and Rose was a bad move, and I am finding myself disliking that character even more as time goes on because he is so self righteous in the way he speaks to Meradith, but he treats her like crap and then its suddenly all her fault. The guy has issues. Even Meradith was getting annoying for a few episodes with all the family stuff in S3, but she has snapped out of it now and I like her again. Her sister is ok, growing on me more with each episode. I was glad to see the back of Burke because from episode one that character pissed me off. I knew it was coming at some point so it was just a case of waiting for him to leave. Same goes for George and Izzy. Two of my favourites in the early episodes, but both are getting unbearable to watch. George moreso that Izzy, but both still really annoying. Miranda and the Chief are always awesome, so no complaints there and Karev is a still a dick, but he always has been so you know where you are with him and it isn't too bad. Oh and Mark has also improved loads over his first few appearances. Really like him now, but hated him at first. And I think thats about it. About 40 episodes done this week. If I carry on I should be up to speed by the end of the weekend Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: