The Doctor In The TARDIS
March 28, 2024, 02:19:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow our Facebook group, or check out the Doctor Who News site by hitting the links below

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Ten Love

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ten Love  (Read 1177 times)
BlueRose

Badges: (View All)
« on: August 30, 2010, 07:14:53 pm »

My thoughts on DT's Doc #10 are that he was simply wonderful. The way he exploded on to our screen in the final third of The Xmas Invasion. I don't think any Doctor has ever made the initial impact that he did when he breezed out of the TARDIS. The thing that most endears me though is the man, David Tennant and what he brought to the role outside the confines of the show. We geeks are so easy to laugh at - but he never did. Our slightly alarming obsession and passion makes us ready targets for people who sneer. He understood. He was as big a fan as we were. Add that to his blistering performances and its very difficult to argue against him. In a way DT judged it perfectly, even his exit. It is the oldest adage in showbiz 'Keep them wanting more' and he has certainly done that! I am going to write another post about 'My Doctor' because I think our 'entry' Doc often feels like 'our' Doc. But David Tennant, I salute your mesmeric, attractive, boisterous, brilliant Doctor Smiley

...and, he's squee. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: