The Doctor In The TARDIS
March 19, 2024, 12:38:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out all the spoilers from Series 7 in our dedicated spoiler section

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Dislike for Amy Pond

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dislike for Amy Pond  (Read 2037 times)
MandyDuchovney
The Other Side Of Light
Timelord
Favourite Doctor: 10
Favourite Companion: Donna

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2011, 11:51:16 pm »

From what I can tell people like her because she's young feisty and has long legs Cheesy

Donna took no nonsense from the Doctor and went from being a superficial trite self absorbed irritation to a warm compassionate human being with a deep love and understanding of 10. There was true respect/friendship between them and both benefited from the experience. I see no evidence of this with Amy.

I can understand the Doctor being drawn to Amelia but aside from curiousity as to what surrounded Amy I am at a loss as to why he would continue to have her travel with him. Especially after she got her family back and married  Rory. He's left companions behind for less Lips Sealed

That aside I always assumed Amy's two dimensional character was deliberate - as a result of the crack in time -
with the airing of the christmas specials/mini episodes I've had to put that theory to rest Sad
Report Spam   Logged

Sarah Jane Smith: No.The universe has to move forward. Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it's a world, or a relationship. Everything has its time. And everything ends.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: