The Doctor In The TARDIS
April 20, 2024, 12:56:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow our Facebook group, or check out the Doctor Who News site by hitting the links below

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Viewing The Hand Of Fear After The Death Of Elisabeth Sladen

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Viewing The Hand Of Fear After The Death Of Elisabeth Sladen  (Read 188 times)
Saber
Timelord
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: Liz Shaw

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary Apple User Mobile User
« on: July 05, 2011, 02:21:39 pm »

I have always really liked the story and I personally think the death of Lis Sladen just makes the ending all the more bittersweet, but the reason I asked in the first place is because like Roranicus pointed out, opinions on things like this tend to get a bit skewed when someone has recently died. Its also interesting to see how people react to it as well. When it aired on BBC4 after she died, I was watching an argument unfold elsewhere online between some people because one said he hated it before, and still hated it now regardless of circumstances at which point he was pounced on by many who were calling him direspectful and hateful etc, even though his comments never extended beyond his opinion of the actual story and it was as though people wanted him to suddenly love it because LS is no longer with us.

So yea, that's sort of my reasoning behind the asking Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: