The Doctor In The TARDIS
March 28, 2024, 09:44:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vote in for the NuWho Episode Tournament in The Greatest Show In The Galaxy

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Jo Grant

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jo Grant  (Read 464 times)
Aneurin
Guardian Of Gallifrey
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: River

Formally River Song

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« on: August 06, 2011, 09:06:48 pm »

I completely adored Jo Grant Smiley she was beautiful, brave and vulnerable. The chemistry she had with Jon Pertwee was actually wonderful. She has been criticised as being nothing more than a "Bond Girl" but I think this grossly underestimates the growth that she exhibited throughout her time. She was a radically different character in the Green Death to the one who debuted in the Terror of the Autons.

As usual, I'm with Peri Peri. I want the 50th Anniversary to be all singing, all dancing and set new records for the amount of ex-companions we see in the TARDIS. And no celebration of our wonderful show would be complete without the wonderful, charismatic and sheer joy-bringing presence of Katy Manning Smiley

For sure. It's the one time when the story can take a back seat to the cast reunion on screen, and they need to do something to make up for Dimensions In Time
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: