The Doctor In The TARDIS
April 20, 2024, 07:53:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join The Infinite Quest - This Week's Story: Black Orchid

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

NT synopsis

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NT synopsis  (Read 90 times)
poprockgeek
Global Moderator
Destroyer Of Worlds
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: The Ponds

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Level 6
« on: August 18, 2011, 03:48:15 pm »

The synopsis for episode 9 has appeared in the BBC Press Office information for September 3rd:

The Doctor receives a distress call from the scariest place in the Universe: a child's bedroom, as the time-travelling drama continues.

Every night George lies awake, terrorised by every fear you can possibly imagine – fears that live in his bedroom cupboard. His parents are getting desperate – George needs a doctor.

Fortunately for George, his desperate pleas for help break through the barriers of all time and space and the Doctor makes a house call. But allaying his fears won't be easy; because George's monsters are real.

The original info can be found HERE
Report Spam   Logged

"He is ever after only one thing: power. And also helmets with horns ... he's really into those."
2cajuman2
Faithful Companion
Favourite Doctor: Christopher Ecclestone
Favourite Companion: Cpt Jack Harkness

Famous person? Favourite Cheese please?

View Profile WWW
Poll Voter Level 4 Webmaster
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 05:14:01 pm »

I'm pretty sure I've read that before  Huh?

But I can't wait! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

River Song: Everyone knows that everyone dies. And nobody knows it like the doctor. But I do think that all the skies in all the worlds might just turn dark, if he ever accepts it.

??Cheeses + rising!
Saber
Timelord
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: Liz Shaw

View Profile
Second year Anniversary Apple User Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 10:49:15 am »

I shall put this in here so as not to create a whole new thread, but this is from the Radio Times:

Horror in Doctor Who comes in many forms and many places, and a cry of distress reaches the Tardis from the darkest and scariest place in the universe. But where is that exactly? This story began with Mark Gatiss and me chatting on the set of Sherlock. "I’d like to do scary," he said. ‘Do you know where the scariest place in the universe is?’ I’ve known Mark for a while. If he’s decided to tell me where the scariest place in the universe is, I’d better listen. "Where?" I quavered from behind my rapid-deployment Doctor Who fear sofa. "A child’s bedroom" he answered. Parents of Britain – sorry, and good luck!
Report Spam   Logged
Vampyros Adric
Global Moderator
Timelord
Favourite Doctor: 4/6/7
Favourite Companion: Jo Grant

He is also vain, ego-centric and quite mad

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Mobile User Search
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 04:56:29 pm »

Although all i can think about atm is "Let's Kill Hitler" these two little synopses have really got the juices flowing for Night Terrors. I think Mark Gatiss has come in for a lot of criticism about his role within the Doctor Who Universe (In defence of him I think "The Unquiet Dead" was an amazing episode). I suspect this might just be his shot at redemption - I think we will see a barnstorming and genuinely scary episode. I am fiercely excited Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: