The Doctor In The TARDIS
April 19, 2024, 07:37:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Head over to 76 Totters Lane and check out all the latest merchandise

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Poll: Father's Day

Poll
Question: Rate the story
5/5 - Absolutely amazing - 7 (31.8%)
4/5 - Really Good - 8 (36.4%)
3/5 - Not bad, not great - 5 (22.7%)
2/5 - Not impressed - 2 (9.1%)
1/5 - Shockingly bad - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll: Father's Day  (Read 1045 times)
Whistler
Easily Exterminated

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Poll Voter Level 3 Webmaster
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2010, 06:47:26 pm »

Oh and if you want to be pernickity, Rose didnt really because the saving of her Father was basically creating a Parallel Universe that she, The Doc, Pete and the Reapers were part of.... so in effect, Rose couldnt have grown up and gone back in time to touch Rose (baby) because you know, The Doc got munched and the TARDIS vanished.... so yeah... that was a different Rose

(Im tired, if you want a coherent response Ill give you one 2moz)

Not the same.  And, if you remember (I know you have trouble :p), the Doctor and the TARDIS came back at the end so baby Rose *would* grow up and meet the Doctor and travel in the TARDIS and go back in time to stop her father from dying.  Same Rose, not the Amy/Amelia situation at all.  If the events of The Big Bang had shifted on 14 years you would have an Amy who had travelled with the Doctor meeting an Amy who *hadn't* met the Doctor.

But, if you think that The Moff is the only one who has 'played' with time paradoxes in Who's history, I suggest you read the article on same in last month's DWM. Smiley
Is that article on the DWM Website? If so, could you provide a link, please?

Not sure there *is* a website, only a Facebook page.  I certainly couldn't find anything while googling it.  I'm sure if you unt hard enough, someone will have put up a transcript of it somewhere if you can't get your hands on a back issue. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

"Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but, vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." - The Doctor
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: