The Doctor In The TARDIS
April 20, 2024, 01:42:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Celebrate 50 years of Doctor Who with us in our Top Ten Of Everything section

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The Third Doctor - Planet Of The Spiders

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Third Doctor - Planet Of The Spiders  (Read 689 times)
Vampyros Adric
Global Moderator
Timelord
Favourite Doctor: 4/6/7
Favourite Companion: Jo Grant

He is also vain, ego-centric and quite mad

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Mobile User Search
« on: January 21, 2012, 09:32:22 pm »

Yea I think the Master did feel sort of absent considering how much he had features previously. Though it was more of a physical absense than something lacking from the story. Such a shame he died. He is the best version of the master I have seen and I think I have seen them all except for the one that looks like a corpse. I saw the one in The Kings Demons and Delgado and the ones from the new series. Are there many more?

I've watched this again this week and I forced a friend to watch with me. I don't think I converted him but he watched it all and said he enjoyed it so you never know.

The Masters (in order) are;

Roger Delgado Jon Pertwee era

Peter Pratt (a one off appearance in the Deadly Assassin - he was "an emaciated creature" entirely covered in make up. Peter Pratt found fame as an Opera Singer and was cast largely for his voice)

Geoffrey Beavers (Another one off appearance as an emaciated, fully made up Master, cast for his silky voice in The Keeper of Traken)

Anthony Ainley The final "Classic Series" Master whose tenure ran from The Keeper of Traken right through to the final story of Sylvester McCoy era "Survival".

That takes you through to Sir Derek Jacobi and John Simm.

I might have dreamed this, but Geoffrey Beavers has been recast as the Master for some Big Finish work as well Smiley

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: