The Doctor In The TARDIS
April 20, 2024, 11:35:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vote in for the NuWho Episode Tournament in The Greatest Show In The Galaxy

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Is "Feast" or "Famine" best for Doctor Who?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is "Feast" or "Famine" best for Doctor Who?  (Read 351 times)
Kovarians-Eye-Patch
TARDIS Traveller
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: Martha Jones

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search One year Anniversary Level 4
« on: June 24, 2012, 12:59:57 am »

I don't think there is any harm whatsoever in airing the show in a regular annual slot. Why Moff feels the need to come abd play about with it is beyond me. I often get the feeling with him that he does things just because he can. I'd much prefer he leave DW alone and go be experimental with Sherlock instead. I can cope with the extra wait while the show moves to the Autumn but when it's there I'd like him to leave it be. When RTD was in charge it was in the same slot every year and the figures didn't die off so there obvioulsy isn't a problem. If anything, bumping it around the schedules will do more harm than good. And I definitely can't be doing with less episodes.

Going deeper though, and no fault of the Moffs at all, is that the BBC need to give it a time slot and stick to it instead of shifting it from week to week. During series 5 and 6 I don't think it aired in the time slot two weeks in a row even once. Even if it's only 5 or 10 minutes difference I find it really annoying. They would never do it with Eastenders so they shouldn't do it with DW.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: