The Doctor In The TARDIS
April 19, 2024, 07:02:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Celebrate 50 years of Doctor Who with us in our Top Ten Of Everything section

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Talktor Who

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Talktor Who  (Read 54 times)
Iceman
Global Moderator
Faithful Companion
Favourite Doctor: The Doctor
Favourite Companion: Captain Jack Harkness

Hey, it's me!

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Super Poster 50 Posts in one day
« on: October 08, 2010, 02:43:33 pm »

Hey everyone.

I have created a chatroom for people to discuss the Whoniverse. Doctor Who, Torchwood, and The Sarah Jane Adventures..............K-9 if you must :|

If you have an irc client, you can connect via irc://irc.rizon.net/TheTARDIS , or you can just go to http://talktorwho.blogspot.com/ and join from there. If you don't have an irc client, but would like to get one/set one up, PM me.

We do have a host of moderators in there, if there is problems, but just be respectful of other people, and you'll be fine.

Since there are people from different timezones, not everyone in there is actually there. Sometimes they lurk while they are away or sleeping, etc.

So you might have to wait for someone to be there to talk to, or you might have to start a conversation yourself!

Oh, also, if you click on the site and its just a big black box where the chat app should be, just keep refreshing until it shows up. I've looked into why it does that and can't figure it out.

So come on in and chat about the Whoniverse!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Twitter: http://twitter.com/Iceman525

What a bunch of a-holes.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: