The Doctor In The TARDIS
April 18, 2024, 10:28:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join The Infinite Quest - This Week's Story: Black Orchid

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Who is your favourite Doctor

Poll
Question: Favourite Doctor?
One (William Hartnell) - 1 (3.3%)
Two (Patrick Troughton) - 1 (3.3%)
Three (Jon Pertwee) - 6 (20%)
Four (Tom Baker) - 1 (3.3%)
Five (Peter Davison) - 3 (10%)
Six (Colin Baker) - 1 (3.3%)
Seven (Sylvester McCoy) - 2 (6.7%)
Eight (Paul McGann) - 0 (0%)
Nine (Christopher Eccleston) - 2 (6.7%)
Ten (David Tennant) - 1 (3.3%)
Eleven (Matt Smith) - 12 (40%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is your favourite Doctor  (Read 372 times)
Vampyros Adric
Global Moderator
Timelord
Favourite Doctor: 4/6/7
Favourite Companion: Jo Grant

He is also vain, ego-centric and quite mad

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Mobile User Search
« on: August 26, 2012, 08:28:23 pm »

I've chosen some very special Doctors;

Jon Pertwee: A man who totally embraced the role and was wonderful. He was more 'establishment' than the others but he had some wonderful stories and brought tremendous fun and style to the role whilst being terribly dignified

Tom Baker: Simply Immense. He may have suffered more than any other Doctor with the law of diminishing returns but on his day there has been no one to touch him. Imperious, childish, arrogant, intellectual, witty. He has the full range and benefited from the best production team in Classic Who. When he was good (especially in his early seasons) he was breathtaking.

Colin Baker: My favourite "Big Finish" Doctor. On the screen suffered from constantly changing schedules and politics behind the scenes. But his later stories showed real promise and his transfer to Big Finish has been a triumph.

Sylvester McCoy: At the time it looked like he was the only one available with an equity card who would take the role. Yet what an inspired choice. He brought a completely new and unique approach to the part and (thanks to some very strong writing) his tenure saw some of the very best stories of Classic Who (Remembrance of the Daleks and Curse of Fenric)

Matt Smith: He is just amazing. It has taken time for me to warm to him as the Doctor but blimey he is good. It helps that he is one of the brightest acting talents in the country, but he brings so much to the role. Backed up by some high quality writing he is emerging from the shadows of his predecessors and now, he really is the Doctor.

So they are my honourable mentions. But really every Doctor has been amazing. So I will conclude with a quote from the wonderful Nicholas Courtney "Splendid Chap. All of them"
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: