The Doctor In The TARDIS
April 19, 2024, 07:01:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join The Infinite Quest - This Week's Story: Black Orchid

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Poll: Army of Ghosts/Doomsday

Poll
Question: Rate the story
5/5 - Absolutely amazing - 3 (17.6%)
4/5 - Really Good - 10 (58.8%)
3/5 - Not bad, not great - 2 (11.8%)
2/5 - Not impressed - 2 (11.8%)
1/5 - Shockingly bad - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll: Army of Ghosts/Doomsday  (Read 764 times)
Doomsday
Hatchling

Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Poll Voter Topic Starter Multiple Badge Holder
« on: October 17, 2010, 01:47:42 pm »

Doomsday (as my username suggests) is all kinds of amazing.  It is just the ultimate episode for me, I could watch it on repeat and never get bored.  The Dalek/Cyberman **** off gives me chills everytime 'You are better in only one respect....you are better at dying' AMAZING!  I always love bitchy Daleks ("Yes, we know who you are" - Harriet Jones...excellent)

The whole Rose's 'death' was perfect, and when the Doctor and Rose stand at the void and Rose burst into tears, it does things to me, the whole notion of knowing that someone is somewhere but you can't get to them or see them, its like every feeling of someone dying or (in a really dramatic way) when you split up with someone and you can't see them and it kills you inside.

Knowing what happens in later seasons, I guess it does make things change a bit when you watch them, but the emotion of the beach and the way it is played is some of the best television I have ever seen.

Report Spam   Logged

If these are going to be my last words then you're going to listen. I met the Emperor. And I took the time vortex and poured it into his head and turned it into dust.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: