The Doctor In The TARDIS
March 28, 2024, 08:34:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join The Infinite Quest - This Week's Story: Black Orchid

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Waking Nightmare ((Open))

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Waking Nightmare ((Open))  (Read 654 times)
Ace McShane
Hatchling

Favourite Doctor: 7th doctor
Favourite Companion: Ace McShane

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
10 Posts Avatar Level 2
« on: December 18, 2012, 02:59:11 pm »

Ace was standing next to the TARDIS Controls watching the Professor; or as he likes to be called the Doctor was busying himself with imputing the coordinates or the their next destination on the trip around the twelve galaxies. Hearing him loudly thinking as he ponder of what buttons to push next and Ace stood there with intense wonder of what planet they were heading to as overheard the Possibility’s as the Professor ponded away.

Leaving Ace’s mind to go into the clouds to thinking about the possible things that could see as well what dangers could be out there remembering, some of the trips that She and the Professor had made across time and space and aliens she seen Like the Cybermen to the Daleks to an odd looking Bertie bassett that would experiment on captives of the Happiness Patrol agents, but that was tip of the ice burg.

This didn’t stop Ace as she was well equipped for and thing knowing that she had her trusty Nitro 9 explosives in her backpack if needed but would keep that to herself know that the Professor didn’t take to kindle to her carrying it with them on their travels, But that didn’t mean it came in hand now and then.

Something strange was happing and watched in shock as her hand was slowly vanishing “Professor?” watching as continue to vanish she cried out to him “Professor what is going on? Professor?” but all she got was swiftly dismissal from him as he was still making preparations to the TARDIS control panel as she faded out of sight.

Then everything when dark as if she was asleep as she found herself slowly opening her eye hoping that the Professor was at her side to help her up and looked around, she could hear car horns and sirens blearing away as they zoomed past her and not to mention the muffled sound of people in the distance and not to mention the smell of fumes that were in the air.

She stood herself up brushing off her clothing as she did she saw that she was in the clothing that she was in when she first her travel’s with the, “Professor?” she said as she looked around hopping to see him behind her waiting for her and for him to say some smart remark. But to her dismay he was no were in sigh.

Feeling rather disappointed she put her hand in her pocket of her bomber jacket and felt around to find something to give a clue to lift her spirits, She pulled out pieces of candy and stick old coins and clutched her hand in disappointment. Because all she wanted was her Professor back and yet all she had was the sweets and old coins and took a walk along the street to find out where she was.

When Ace came across a newspaper blowing in the wind and picked it up to her eye’s look at the date that was printed on it and her eye went wide “WHAT” saying that as she started reading it and after she realised “it the year 2198!” she said aloud and felt the feeling shock still hitting her in the face.

“This is impossible” saying that as she looking around “well it looks like I’m in England…But..” and lifted her head towards the sky above “Professor!!” She yelled on top of her lungs and waited to hear his voice again. But hearing nothing she slumped herself on a nearby bench with the newspaper in still her hands.
Report Spam   Logged
MainEventMan
Hatchling

Favourite Doctor: Eleventh/Tenth/Fourth
Favourite Companion: Amy Pond and Rory Williams/Wilfred Mott/K-9

View Profile
10 Posts Level 2 Signature
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 10:31:39 pm »

The Doctor is hastily pecking away at the console's many buttons. He turns a few dials as it finally lands. He quickly checks the date, then takes his trademark scarf off the rack, and wraps it around his neck. He checks the pockets of his coat. Sonic Screwdriver: Check. Full packet of Jelly Babies: Check. He adjusts his hat, and opens the doors. He looks around, and breathes deeply through his nose. "Ah, England, 2198." He steps out of the phone box, locking the door behind him.

He starts walking down the street, when he notices a young woman, looking a bit frightened, holding onto a newspaper. "Excuse me, Miss?" He says, walking towards her, wondering if she needed a Time Lord's help. 
Report Spam   Logged

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes!" - The Fourth Doctor
Ace McShane
Hatchling

View Profile
10 Posts Avatar Level 2
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 10:41:12 pm »

Ace slammed the news pepper down before, looking up and saw some an odd looking person with a hat and even more with a scarf a long scarf "What do you want ?" she said in a huff sitting there feeling the anger welling up in her.

As she sat there getting madder and madder feeling like one of her can's of Nitro 9 ready to go off at any second and sat the looking at the sky above. 
Report Spam   Logged
MainEventMan
Hatchling

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 10:45:04 pm »

'Well, that tone was unnecessary, now was it?' The Time Lord thought to himself. He simply sat down next to her and crossed his legs.

"You seemed lost. I was wondering if there was anything I could do to help. Or, better yet,"

He reaches into his left hand pocket and pulls out the packet of Jelly Babies. "Would you like a Jelly Baby?"
Report Spam   Logged

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes!" - The Fourth Doctor
Ace McShane
Hatchling

View Profile
10 Posts Avatar Level 2
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 11:05:37 pm »

"what are you my DAD!?" she shouted at the man and huffed once more and wanting to just up and walk off form the man till he asked if he was lost and looked at the man "what make you say that ?" saying that as she got up and put her hand on her hips.

When the man offered her a Jelly baby she look at him "what do you take me for some little child" saying that as she glared at the man.
Report Spam   Logged
MainEventMan
Hatchling

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 11:07:28 pm »

"Well, you don't appear to be a child, but you're certainly acting like one." He puts the packet back in his pocket and he stands up, brushing off his coat and adjusting his scarf. "Perhaps I should've told you my name first....I am The Doctor."
Report Spam   Logged

Ace McShane
Hatchling

View Profile
10 Posts Avatar Level 2
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 11:14:50 pm »

Ace eye's went wide when he said his name "your...your ... the Doctor!,But how come you look so different,What happened to you" and thought about thing for a bit as things started to make her head hurt "No... No Thin't real this a dream and i'm got to wake up."

Ace closed her eye's trying  to wake up.
Report Spam   Logged
MainEventMan
Hatchling

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2013, 11:19:22 pm »

The Doctor put a hand to his chin, wondering how this girl knows who he is, other than the obvious, of course. She seems to have seen him before.

"This other Doctor you know....describe him."
Report Spam   Logged

Ace McShane
Hatchling

View Profile
10 Posts Avatar Level 2
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2013, 11:35:32 pm »

Ace pondered her thought about it before she spoke "well he about my height,wears a hat and um and has a jumper with question marks all over it and a Rupert the bear scarf?" saying that to the strange man that say he is the Doctor.

Report Spam   Logged
MainEventMan
Hatchling

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2013, 11:37:54 pm »

"Hm.....does he have a blue phone box he calls "The TARDIS?"

He had to be sure that she was talking about him.
Report Spam   Logged

Ace McShane
Hatchling

View Profile
10 Posts Avatar Level 2
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2013, 11:40:32 pm »

Ace gave a nod "yes of course why want dose you look like ?" think even more that the man was possible the master.
Report Spam   Logged
MainEventMan
Hatchling

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2013, 11:45:07 pm »

"Hm...he must be a future incarnation of me then.....did your Doctor tell you about regeneration?" He asked, adjusting his scarf a bit, as it is cold outside*
Report Spam   Logged

Ace McShane
Hatchling

View Profile
10 Posts Avatar Level 2
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2013, 11:53:43 pm »

Ace thought that one of a moment for as she may have been told but didn't want to listen I as she didn't want to lose her Professor as she in some way loved the man like a father she never got to meet and gave the look of confusion.

"I think so why don't tell you regenerated !?" shoutting that as she was getting emotional distort.
Report Spam   Logged
MainEventMan
Hatchling

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2013, 12:04:33 am »

The Doctor was surprised by this, and took a few steps back. "This is the first time I've met you....I couldn't be a future incarnation....your Doctor must be my future." He said, making reassuring gestures.
Report Spam   Logged

Ace McShane
Hatchling

View Profile
10 Posts Avatar Level 2
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2013, 12:20:11 am »

Ace dare not say a word as she didn't want to cures a time paradox and put the memory's and such away in her mind "so how did you get here if there now two Doctors out there as there you and My Doctor, Hopfuly look for me."

"But won't that make a time Paradox ? or something ?" say that to the man. 
Report Spam   Logged
MainEventMan
Hatchling

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2013, 12:24:15 am »

"Well, my future Doctor isn't in the same place as us, so that explains why a parodox isn't happening...." He looks around. "In the mean time, I saw we do some investigating....this looks like London....but it doesn't feel like London...."
Report Spam   Logged

Ace McShane
Hatchling

View Profile
10 Posts Avatar Level 2
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2013, 12:35:58 am »

"That good news" she said sarcastically a little and thought about the man offer "you read my mind Doc,well it is 2198 it may look different to the one you and I know" saying that as she looked around see the difference.

But the Doctor was right something did feel off but what that thing was beyond them for the moment. 
Report Spam   Logged
MainEventMan
Hatchling

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2013, 12:41:18 am »

He takes out his Sonic Screwdriver and begins scanning around. "This might hold the answers...."
Report Spam   Logged

Ace McShane
Hatchling

View Profile
10 Posts Avatar Level 2
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2013, 03:33:05 am »

Ace watched as the man pulled a strange object from his jacket and watched it an heard it beeping "what is that you using and what it doing ?"  saying that as she had her hands in her pockets and looked around hoping that no one was look at them and giving them odd looks.
Report Spam   Logged
MainEventMan
Hatchling

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2013, 03:39:38 am »

"Sonic Screwdriver". He said as it lead him to a nearby wall. "I'm using the sonic pulse to detect any anomalies, in space and time..."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: