The Doctor In The TARDIS
April 19, 2024, 09:28:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vote in for the NuWho Episode Tournament in The Greatest Show In The Galaxy

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Dislike for River Song

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dislike for River Song  (Read 2741 times)
ciaramil
Hatchling

Favourite Doctor: Ten
Favourite Companion: Rose Tyler

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Poll Voter Level 3 Webmaster
« on: September 04, 2010, 08:41:50 pm »

Thank you to everyone who has made points about River being obnoxious and such like, good to know there are some people who agree with me! And yes, I too agree that it's horrible that she knows more than the Doctor. I mean what the heck is that about? It's almost as if the Moff is trying to annoy all of us to the deepest pits of hell! (No offence Moff) But seriously, the Doctor teaching her how to fly the Tardis and giving her a sonic screwdriver? And she can read Gallifreyan? Now that's going too far. In "Forest Of The Dead" I didn't really like her anyway cos she was already quite obnoxious. I was actually quite pleased when she died and I thought that would be the end of it.... Unfortunately not... Obviously not... :|
Report Spam   Logged

"Even if I change it still feels like dying. Everything I am dies. Some new man goes sauntering away... And I'm dead." ~ Tenth Doctor (End of Time)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: