The Doctor In The TARDIS
March 29, 2024, 04:29:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Celebrate 50 years of Doctor Who with us in our Top Ten Of Everything section

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Dislike for River Song

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dislike for River Song  (Read 2710 times)
Digallifreya
Telly Addict
Hatchling

Favourite Doctor: Ten!
Favourite Companion: Martha

Doctor Who RPer & incurable romantic, animal lover

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Level 3 Webmaster Second year Anniversary
« on: September 01, 2010, 06:33:58 pm »

As this is a thread to bluntly express our dislike for River Song, let me count the ways in which to express my hate!
When she appeared along the 10th Doctor I was kind of indiferent to the char, I found her a tiny bit obnoxious & yes, rude but that was all...
But since her reappearance in S5... Oh my! I absolutely hate her...
Power to mature women & all that, I'm no spring chicken myself but seriously this 'old hag' suddenly turned all Femme Fatale/Lara Croft & it really looks like her char is the ultimate Mary Sue.
She knows ALL about the Doctor, much more than he does, pilots the TARDIS better, makes Daleks beg, something not even the Doctor has achieved, is also apparently irresistible & 'sexy' (or so they make us believe), dishes out the most annoying catchphrases & frankly looks ridiculous flirting with Eleven as she looks like his young granny (horrible hair btw)... Anyway, that's just the start of why I dislike her with such intensity...
The only way that hideous char can redeem herself is by turning out to be a total baddie or something horrondeous &/or die a terrible death so we never have to see her again.
If Moffat decides to make her the 'wifey' lord have mercy on his soul...
That would be just about the worst possible outcome ever..,
(sorry about any typos, writing on public transport on a phone)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: