The Doctor In The TARDIS
November 19, 2019, 05:59:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vote in for the NuWho Episode Tournament in The Greatest Show In The Galaxy

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The Official Doctor Who Character Tournament - Round 1 Battle 28 and 29

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Doctor Who Character Tournament - Round 1 Battle 28 and 29  (Read 2471 times)
Iceman
Global Moderator
Faithful Companion
Favourite Doctor: The Doctor
Favourite Companion: Captain Jack Harkness

Hey, it's me!

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #140 on: October 17, 2013, 06:19:30 pm »

This has fizzled down, and its mostly my fault with inconsistent posts. But I'll keep chugging along, and hope you do too.

Donna beats the Silence (No pun intended) with a score of 5 - 0. Wilf didn't blink and moves on with a score of 3 - 2.

Let's do this.

Bracket: http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=447665

Please remember to BOLD your vote if you type anything else in the post.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 1
Battle 28:
John Riddell Vs. Clyde Langer

John Riddell

John Riddell was an English game hunter who spent time in Africa in the early 20th century.

Seen in: Doctor Who
Quote: "Doctor! This is a two-man job! "

Full Bio at The TARDIS Data Core.

VS.

Clyde Langer

Clyde Langer was a classmate of Maria Jackson, Luke Smith and Rani Chandra at Park Vale Comprehensive School. He joined them on adventures with Sarah Jane Smith.

Seen in: The Sarah Jane Adventures
Quote: "First time in my life I wish I carried a lipstick."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have approximately 2 days* to vote for John Riddell or Clyde Langer. (*Subject to change)

Note: This tournament only covers what has been released. So there are no real spoilers. If you have not caught up yet, then there is a possibility of you being spoiled. If you reference anything that HAS NOT AIRED yet, please put it in spoiler tags. Thanks!

HERE IS THE SECOND ROUND FOR TODAY

Round 1
Battle 29:
The Master Vs. Donna Noble

The Master

The Master originally called Koschei and known by many other temporary aliases was a renegade Time Lord and the Doctor's arch-nemesis.

Quote: "This country has been sick, this country needs healing, this country needs medicine - in fact I'd go so far as to say that, what this country really needs, right now, is a Doctor."

VS.

The Tesselecta

The Teselecta, designated Justice Department Vehicle Number 6018, was a humanoid starship/time machine, similar to an android, staffed by a crew who had been miniaturised by a compression field.

Quote: "Suggestion - we should go into surveillance mode."

You have approximately 2 days* to vote for The Master or Teselecta. (*Subject to change)

Note: This tournament only covers what has been released. So there are no real spoilers. If you have not caught up yet, then there is a possibility of you being spoiled. If you reference anything that HAS NOT AIRED yet, please put it in spoiler tags. Thanks!
Report Spam   Logged

Twitter: http://twitter.com/Iceman525

What a bunch of a-holes.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: