The Doctor In The TARDIS
April 20, 2024, 02:41:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow our Facebook group, or check out the Doctor Who News site by hitting the links below

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The Official Doctor Who Character Tournament - Round 1 Battle 28 and 29

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Doctor Who Character Tournament - Round 1 Battle 28 and 29  (Read 5309 times)
Iceman
Global Moderator
Faithful Companion
Favourite Doctor: The Doctor
Favourite Companion: Captain Jack Harkness

Hey, it's me!

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Super Poster 50 Posts in one day
« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2013, 02:21:01 am »

The scores were low but thats ok. We still have some winners! Rhys shut out the Great Intelligence with a score of 6-0, while Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All won with a score of 4 - 3.

Double match. We gotta get this **** done before the 50th airs!  Cheesy

Bracket: http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=447665

Please remember to BOLD your vote if you type anything else in the post.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 1
Battle 14:
Jo Grant Vs. Owen Harper

Jo Grant

Josephine "Jo" Grant, later Josephine Jones, was a civilian employee of UNIT. When Brigadier Lethbridge Stewart decided that Jo could serve as the Third Doctor's research assistant during his exile on Earth, she became his companion.

Seen in: [Classic] Doctor Who and The Sarah Jane Adventures
Quote: "They do sonic lipsticks now?!"

Full Bio at The TARDIS Data Core.

VS.

Owen Harper

Owen Harper was Torchwood Three's chief medical officer during a portion of the 2000s. Moody and forthright, Harper wasn't slow to show his dissatisfaction with Jack Harkness' decisions.

Seen in: Torchwood
Quote: "Jack, I'm dead. I'm permanently chilled. You know you get to live forever. I get to die forever. It's funny, that."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have approximately 2 days* to vote for Jo Grant or Owen Harper. (*Subject to change)

Note: This tournament only covers what has been released. So there are no real spoilers. If you have not caught up yet, then there is a possibility of you being spoiled. If you reference anything that HAS NOT AIRED yet, please put it in spoiler tags. Thanks!

HERE IS THE SECOND ROUND FOR TODAY

This next round.....It was completely random.....

Round 1
Battle 15:
The Brigadier Vs. Sarah Jane Smith

The Brigadier

Brigadier Sir Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart (often called the Brigadier, or sometimes the Brig or Lethbridge-Stewart) was one of the founders of UNIT and commander of its UK operations. The Doctor long considered the Brigadier one of his most trusted human allies and closest friends, encountering him on adventures across multiple of his incarnations.

Seen in: [Classic] Doctor Who and The Sarah Jane Adventures
Quote: "I just can't let you out of my sight, can I, Doctor?"

VS.

Sarah Jane Smith

Sarah Jane Smith, occasionally rendered Sarah-Jane Smith, was an investigative journalist who travelled with the Doctor in his third and fourth incarnations. She reunited with him in his tenth incarnation and had adventures with him and his immediate successor.

Seen in: Doctor Who and The Sarah Jane Adventures
Quote: " It's daft, thought, because, well, we were both sayin g that we had this theory that if you ever died, we'd feel it some somehow... we'd just know."

You have approximately 2 days* to vote for The Brigadier or Sarah Jane Smith. (*Subject to change)

Note: This tournament only covers what has been released. So there are no real spoilers. If you have not caught up yet, then there is a possibility of you being spoiled. If you reference anything that HAS NOT AIRED yet, please put it in spoiler tags. Thanks!
Report Spam   Logged

Twitter: http://twitter.com/Iceman525

What a bunch of a-holes.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: