The Doctor In The TARDIS
March 29, 2024, 09:56:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Head over to 76 Totters Lane and check out all the latest merchandise

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The Official Doctor Who Character Tournament - Round 1 Battle 28 and 29

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Doctor Who Character Tournament - Round 1 Battle 28 and 29  (Read 5156 times)
Iceman
Global Moderator
Faithful Companion
Favourite Doctor: The Doctor
Favourite Companion: Captain Jack Harkness

Hey, it's me!

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Super Poster 50 Posts in one day
« Reply #120 on: September 30, 2013, 08:12:28 pm »

River wins 4 -0. Vastra wins 3 - 1.

Whats next? Scroll down.

Bracket: http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=447665

Please remember to BOLD your vote if you type anything else in the post.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 1
Battle 24:
Lois Habiba Vs. Rani Chandra

Lois Habiba

Lois Habiba was a junior PA and assistant to Bridget Spears.

Seen in: Torchwood
Quote: "Who?"

Full Bio at The TARDIS Data Core.

VS.

Rani Chandra

Rani Chandra, Lady Rani (born 1993) was a teenage girl who lived on Bannerman Road. She assisted Sarah Jane Smith and her friends in combating alien menaces and protecting the Earth from natural threats originating from space.

Seen in: The Sarah Jane Adventures
Quote: "Yes. Hello. Ethnic person in the 50's. Hi. Listen please it's important."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have approximately 2 days* to vote for Lois Habiba or Rani Chandra. (*Subject to change)

Note: This tournament only covers what has been released. So there are no real spoilers. If you have not caught up yet, then there is a possibility of you being spoiled. If you reference anything that HAS NOT AIRED yet, please put it in spoiler tags. Thanks!

HERE IS THE SECOND ROUND FOR TODAY

Round 1
Battle 25:
The Tenth Doctor Vs Canton Everett Delaware III

The Tenth Doctor

The Tenth Doctor was, as identified by UNIT Australia's Captain Kath Braxton, the tenth incarnation of the Time Lord known as the Doctor.

Seen in: Doctor Who and The Sarah Jane Adventures
Quote: "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm nine hundred and three years old. And I'm the man that's going to save your lives and all six billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

VS.

Canton Everett Delaware III

Canton Everett Delaware III was an ex-FBI agent who accompanied the Eleventh Doctor during the latter's visit to the United States of America in 1969.

Seen in: Doctor Who
Quote: "Welcome to America!"

You have approximately 2 days* to vote for The Tenth Doctor or Canton Everett Delaware III. (*Subject to change)

Note: This tournament only covers what has been released. So there are no real spoilers. If you have not caught up yet, then there is a possibility of you being spoiled. If you reference anything that HAS NOT AIRED yet, please put it in spoiler tags. Thanks!
Report Spam   Logged

Twitter: http://twitter.com/Iceman525

What a bunch of a-holes.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: