The Doctor In The TARDIS
March 28, 2024, 10:39:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vote in the Classic Episode Battles in The Invasion of Time

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The Official Doctor Who Character Tournament - Round 1 Battle 28 and 29

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Doctor Who Character Tournament - Round 1 Battle 28 and 29  (Read 5133 times)
Iceman
Global Moderator
Faithful Companion
Favourite Doctor: The Doctor
Favourite Companion: Captain Jack Harkness

Hey, it's me!

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Super Poster 50 Posts in one day
« Reply #140 on: October 08, 2013, 05:57:48 pm »

This has fizzled down, and its mostly my fault with inconsistent posts. But I'll keep chugging along, and hope you do too.

Ten wins 4 - 0, while Rani wins 2 - 1

Let's do this.

Bracket: http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=447665

Please remember to BOLD your vote if you type anything else in the post.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 1
Battle 26:
The Weeping Angels Vs. Wilfred Mott

The Weeping Angels

The Weeping Angels were a species of quantum-locked humanoids, so called because their unique nature necessitated that they often covered their faces with their hands to prevent trapping each other in petrified form for eternity by looking at one another.

Seen in: Doctor Who
Quote: "..."

Full Bio at The TARDIS Data Core.

VS.

Wilfred Mott

Wilfred Mott was the husband of Eileen Mott, (PROSE: Beautiful Chaos) the father of Sylvia Noble and the maternal grandfather of Donna Noble.

Quote: "No, she won't let me. She told me they're naughty. "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have approximately 2 days* to vote for The Weeping Angels or Wilfred Mott. (*Subject to change)

Note: This tournament only covers what has been released. So there are no real spoilers. If you have not caught up yet, then there is a possibility of you being spoiled. If you reference anything that HAS NOT AIRED yet, please put it in spoiler tags. Thanks!

HERE IS THE SECOND ROUND FOR TODAY

Round 1
Battle 27:
The Silence Vs. Donna Noble

The Silence

The Silents were a "memory-proof" alien species who led a religious order known as the Silence..

Quote: "This world is ours. We have ruled it since the wheel and the fire. We have no need of weapons."

VS.

Donna Noble

Donna Noble, later Donna Temple-Noble, was a companion to the Tenth Doctor.

Quote: "But I still don't understand, I'm full of particles, but what for? "

You have approximately 2 days* to vote for The Silence of Donna Noble. (*Subject to change)

Note: This tournament only covers what has been released. So there are no real spoilers. If you have not caught up yet, then there is a possibility of you being spoiled. If you reference anything that HAS NOT AIRED yet, please put it in spoiler tags. Thanks!
Report Spam   Logged

Twitter: http://twitter.com/Iceman525

What a bunch of a-holes.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: