The Doctor In The TARDIS
April 19, 2024, 01:35:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vote in the Classic Episode Battles in The Invasion of Time

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The Doctor Who Character Tournament - The Eleventh Doctor Wins

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Doctor Who Character Tournament - The Eleventh Doctor Wins  (Read 15894 times)
Iceman
Global Moderator
Faithful Companion
Favourite Doctor: The Doctor
Favourite Companion: Captain Jack Harkness

Hey, it's me!

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Super Poster 50 Posts in one day
« Reply #400 on: November 07, 2010, 02:30:29 pm »

Martha Jones has appeared in Doctor Who and Torchwood. Now she will appear in Round 2, defeating K9 with a score of 14 -3.

Here is the bracket: http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=376936

We have 2 matches today, and they are being posted a bit early. I can get back to my "regular" schedule Monday.

Please remember to BOLD your vote if you type anything else in the post.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 1

Battle 23:

Alan Jackson Vs. Jackie Tyler

Alan Jackson

Alan Jackson is father of Maria Jackson and ex-husband of Chrissie Jackson. He was a neighbor to Sarah Jane Smith.

Seen in: The Sarah Jane Adventures
Quote: "What's UNIT? "

Full Bio at The Tardis Index File.

VS.

Jackie Tyler

Jacqueline Andrea Suzette Tyler (née Prentice), born 1st February 1967, was a resident of early 21st century London and the mother of Rose Tyler. She lived with Rose in a council flat on the Powell Estate.

Jackie was a single mother, her husband Pete Tyler having died in 1987 when Rose was six months old, and did not seem to have any form of steady employment.

Seen in: Doctor Who
Quote: "I'm gonna be killed by a Christmas tree!"

You have approximately 24 hours to vote for Alan Jackson or Jackie Tyler.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 1

Battle 24:

Astrid Peth Vs. The Tenth Doctor

Astrid Peth

Astrid Peth was an native of the planet Sto who worked as a waitress aboard the Titanic. All her life she dreamed of seeing other planets. She first met the Doctor when she broke a glass and he offered to help her clean it up, but she refused. Instead he decided to take her on a teleport trip down to Earth.

Seen in: Doctor Who
Quote: "It's a different planet, I'm standing on a different planet. The-there's concrete, and shops, real alien shops! Real alien shops. Look, no stars in the sky. And it smells. It STINKS! This is amazing! "Thanks you!"

VS.

The Tenth Doctor

The Tenth Doctor was the tenth incarnation of the Doctor. Unlike his immediate predecessor, who was plagued by melancholy due to his actions during the Last Great Time War, this Doctor was much more outgoing and genial, a demeanor that hid the "survivor's guilt" that had plagued him since the war. Throughout his life, however, the weight became much more pronounced, haunted by companions lost, enemies believed long-dead and events that threatened the fabric of time itself. This Doctor met his end after he absorbed a huge quantity of nuclear radiation whilst saving the life of his friend, Wilfred Mott, leading to his regeneration into the Eleventh Doctor.

Seen in: Doctor Who, and The Sarah Jane Adventures
Quote: ""I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

You have approximately 24 hours to vote for Astrid Peth or The Tenth Doctor.

Note: This tournament only covers what has been released. So there are no real spoilers. If you have not caught up yet, then there is a possibility of you being spoiled. If you reference anything that HAS NOT AIRED yet, please put it in spoiler tags. Thank you Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Twitter: http://twitter.com/Iceman525

What a bunch of a-holes.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: