The Doctor In The TARDIS
April 19, 2024, 03:21:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out all the spoilers from Series 7 in our dedicated spoiler section

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The Doctor Who Character Tournament - The Eleventh Doctor Wins

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Doctor Who Character Tournament - The Eleventh Doctor Wins  (Read 15912 times)
Sandiwich11
Faithful Companion
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: The Brig

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Third year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #820 on: December 09, 2010, 12:09:51 am »

The Fifth Doctor and Donna Noble pass on to the next round with scores of 8 - 6 and 14 - 0 respectively.

Here is the bracket: http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=376936

Today has the current Doctor against one of his companions.

Please remember to BOLD your vote if you type anything else in the post.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 3

Battle 51:

Rory Williams Vs. The Eleventh Doctor

Rory Williams

Rory Williams was the husband (formerly a "sort of" boyfriend, and later fiancée) of Amy Pond who became a companion of the Eleventh Doctor but later died and was removed from time after being absorbed by the Time Field. Following the "Big Bang 2" he was restored to time, marrying Amy and continuing to travel with her and the Doctor.

Seen in: Doctor Who
Quote: "Did he just bring them back? Did he just save the world from aliens, and then bring all the aliens back again?"

Results:
Round 1: Defeated Gray (13 - 1)
Round 2: Defeated Alice Carter ((15 - 2)

Full Bio at The Tardis Index File.

VS.

The Eleventh Doctor

The Eleventh Doctor was the eleventh incarnation of the Time Lord known as the Doctor. He claimed to be 907 years old at the time of his travels with Amy Pond. He was sporadic and very alien compared to his previous incarnation, yet he retained his youthful vigour for defending the Earth.

Seen in: Doctor Who and The Sarah Jane Adventures
Quote: "Bow ties are cool."

Results:
Round 1: Defeated The Ninth Doctor (9 - 4)
Round 2: Defeated Sarah Jane Smith (11 - 4)

Full Bio at The Tardis Index File.

You have approximately 24 hours to vote for Rory Williams or The Eleventh Doctor.

Note: This tournament only covers what has been released. So there are no real spoilers. If you have not caught up yet, then there is a possibility of you being spoiled. If you reference anything that HAS NOT AIRED yet, please put it in spoiler tags. Thank you Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

One day I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: