The Doctor In The TARDIS
April 20, 2024, 06:19:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow our Facebook group, or check out the Doctor Who News site by hitting the links below

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

hello I'm new

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hello I'm new  (Read 422 times)
summersolstice
Hatchling

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Linux User Mobile User Level 2
« on: August 03, 2014, 08:52:23 pm »

hello I found this site in a rather unusual way: there's a thread on here about a "million dollar drop controversy" (not sure if it was the American version or not actually so you can correct me on that) involving a Doctor Who question, I did a google search for "million dollar drop controversy" due to another story from it's very first episode and this thread came up.

anyway about me, I'ce been a Doctor Who fan since it came back in 2005 (the original series ended when I was only 3) I did watch the Dalek movies and Doctor Who the Movie before 2005 and I grew up hearing of the franchise.

In terms of the classics I haven't watched that many but I've seen all 7 of the classic Doctors at least once, because I haven't watched enough of them I can't really pick a favourite from them.

In terms of the revived series my favourite Doctor is Matt Smith, and my favourite episode is "The Time of The Doctor" I'm not sure about my favourite companion.

I have a habit of reciting quotes from things in general, but Doctor Who ones are more common for me, some of the ones I recite a lot atm include: "the little Daleks", "We are incredibly clever" "my co-conspiritors sand shoes and granddad, granddad, they're not sand shoes" "and you are basically just a rabbit aren't you" "you are dying Doctor"
Report Spam   Logged
hannahcole93
Global Moderator
Master Of Galaxies
Favourite Doctor: 11 & 5
Favourite Companion: Amy Pond & Nyssa

"Fish fingers and custard..."

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary 10000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 09:03:59 pm »

Hello Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

"All of time and space; everything that ever happened or ever will…Where do you want to start?"
poprockgeek
Global Moderator
Destroyer Of Worlds
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: The Ponds

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Level 6
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 11:23:30 pm »

Welcome Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

"He is ever after only one thing: power. And also helmets with horns ... he's really into those."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: