The Doctor In The TARDIS
March 28, 2024, 01:04:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow our Facebook group, or check out the Doctor Who News site by hitting the links below

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

What was your first Who?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What was your first Who?  (Read 416 times)
Davros
Tin Dog
Favourite Doctor: Sylvester McCoy (7th)

Tar Lubeck ka'leed Uth Ricta Dal'ek.

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Topic Starter Multiple Badge Holder Level 2
« on: January 27, 2012, 05:55:19 am »

Blink. I have only been a fan for three years. I found out about Doctor Who one day when a friend of my asked me about it. She explained the premise and the salt-shaker robots and the man who changed his face. I mostly gaped. She told me about how it was realllyyy old and I asked if I had to watch all the old ones to see the new ones- thank heavens! I was relieved to find I didn't. I would never watch stuff so old.

I'm eating my words now. I've seen all the episodes/reconstructions, and I read the books and listen the radio dramas. This has been the most amazing show I've ever seen and even as I discover other shows to obsess over I still find that my true love is Doctor Who. That's more than I can say for any other show I've seen in my (admittedly short) life.
Report Spam   Logged

Today, the Kaled race is ended, consumed in a fire of war. But, from its ashes will rise a new race. The supreme creature. The ultimate conqueror of the universe. The Dalek!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: