The Doctor In The TARDIS
March 29, 2024, 02:30:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Head over to 76 Totters Lane and check out all the latest merchandise

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

LastOfTheJagaroth's Top 15 Sightings of Knickers, Cleavage and the Like

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LastOfTheJagaroth's Top 15 Sightings of Knickers, Cleavage and the Like  (Read 974 times)
lastofthejagaroth
Easily Exterminated
Favourite Doctor: Jon Pertwee
Favourite Companion: Ace

The centuries that divide me shall be undone!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Apple User Level 4 Signature
« on: March 04, 2015, 01:28:08 am »

This'll be counting down all the sightings of female's knickers, cleavage and other things of the sort, from... well, why should I spoil it now? I've noticed that most people start these top-10 things but never really go through with them so I'm dedicated on going from beginning to end

Whenever possible, I will add a picture, within the realm of appropriate. Also if you're offended by this sort of thing than don't read this any further because I'm posting my first one in a few minutes.

Let's begin, shall we?
Report Spam   Logged

The Doctor: "You're Mr Thick Thick Thickety Thickface from Thicktown, Thickania. And so's your dad."
lastofthejagaroth
Easily Exterminated

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 01:43:12 am »

Polly's Knickers
Usually we think of Zoe as the first to display her knickers or give us a quick (clothed) upskirt but guess what? "We've got it all wrong!"  When I bought The Tenth Planet DVD  I thought I noticed something which, after a quick Google search, proved true: When Polly Nolastname climbs into the bunker, you get to see a majority of her knickers. Her black knickers are kind of hard to see in black-and-white but if you squint Anneke Wills' underwear is quite visible.
Report Spam   Logged

The Doctor: "You're Mr Thick Thick Thickety Thickface from Thicktown, Thickania. And so's your dad."
lastofthejagaroth
Easily Exterminated

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 05:31:10 pm »

Jo's Knickers
Probably the most famous and frequent knicker-flasher is Katy Manning (Jo Grant) . Sometimes they were small moments (like this), sometimes they were a lot bigger but one thing's for sure: Those mini-skirts sure must have been popular. In this The Three Doctors, episode 1, we get a small but memorable sighting, as she climbs into the Doctor's car, Bessie.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: