The Doctor In The TARDIS
March 29, 2024, 02:43:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join The Infinite Quest - This Week's Story: Black Orchid

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

LastOfTheJagaroth's Top 15 Sightings of Knickers, Cleavage and the Like

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LastOfTheJagaroth's Top 15 Sightings of Knickers, Cleavage and the Like  (Read 975 times)
lastofthejagaroth
Easily Exterminated
Favourite Doctor: Jon Pertwee
Favourite Companion: Ace

The centuries that divide me shall be undone!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Apple User Level 4 Signature
« on: March 04, 2015, 01:28:08 am »

This'll be counting down all the sightings of female's knickers, cleavage and other things of the sort, from... well, why should I spoil it now? I've noticed that most people start these top-10 things but never really go through with them so I'm dedicated on going from beginning to end

Whenever possible, I will add a picture, within the realm of appropriate. Also if you're offended by this sort of thing than don't read this any further because I'm posting my first one in a few minutes.

Let's begin, shall we?
Report Spam   Logged

The Doctor: "You're Mr Thick Thick Thickety Thickface from Thicktown, Thickania. And so's your dad."
lastofthejagaroth
Easily Exterminated

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 01:43:12 am »

Polly's Knickers
Usually we think of Zoe as the first to display her knickers or give us a quick (clothed) upskirt but guess what? "We've got it all wrong!"  When I bought The Tenth Planet DVD  I thought I noticed something which, after a quick Google search, proved true: When Polly Nolastname climbs into the bunker, you get to see a majority of her knickers. Her black knickers are kind of hard to see in black-and-white but if you squint Anneke Wills' underwear is quite visible.
Report Spam   Logged

The Doctor: "You're Mr Thick Thick Thickety Thickface from Thicktown, Thickania. And so's your dad."
lastofthejagaroth
Easily Exterminated

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 05:31:10 pm »

Jo's Knickers
Probably the most famous and frequent knicker-flasher is Katy Manning (Jo Grant) . Sometimes they were small moments (like this), sometimes they were a lot bigger but one thing's for sure: Those mini-skirts sure must have been popular. In this The Three Doctors, episode 1, we get a small but memorable sighting, as she climbs into the Doctor's car, Bessie.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: