The Doctor In The TARDIS
March 28, 2024, 04:40:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Celebrate 50 years of Doctor Who with us in our Top Ten Of Everything section

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

50th Anniversary Plans Underway Already?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 50th Anniversary Plans Underway Already?  (Read 1219 times)
Tardis-Console
Timelord
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: Amy

Say it. Everybody does!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2012, 09:28:22 am »

Matt Smith has confirmed that he knows what Steven Moffat is planning for the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who.

"He was pitching the 50th anniversary at the end of this series and what everything was going to be about and it was... very exciting," said Smith. "No doubt he'll come up with something brilliant because that's the sort of man he is.

"I hope that we mark it in the best way possible and we honour the people that have been in the show before us and we make it as grand and brilliant and inventive and as much an occasion as possible. What I may have an idea, but I can't tell you, I'm afraid."

"Who knows?" he said. "I think it's an exciting idea. Whether it would be possible, or whether it could ever happen I just don't know, but whatever we can do to mark that 50th anniversary will be spectacular, that much I do know.

"Nothing's set in stone. I imagine there will be a script knocking around about Christmas and there we will develop further and shoot it next spring."

Everyone leaves eventually no, I'm not leaving any time soon," he insisted. "I am coming back for the 50th anniversary. To suggest I am quitting now is wrong."
Report Spam   Logged

My Series 6 Ratings (so far):
TIA 10/10 | DOTM 10/10 | COTBS 8/10 | TDW 10/10 | TRF 9/10 | TAP 10/10 | AGMGTW 10/10 | LKH 8/10 | NT 4/10 | TGWW 10/10
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: