The Doctor In The TARDIS
March 28, 2024, 06:42:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Head over to 76 Totters Lane and check out all the latest merchandise

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

River Love

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: River Love  (Read 1901 times)
Sandiwich11
Faithful Companion
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: The Brig

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Third year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2011, 03:16:25 pm »

I think some people do say these negative things just to troll and get a reaction.  But unfortunately there are some who do seem to think that their opinion is the right one, and get their knickers in a twist* when then don't understand how others can be 'missing' something that is plain as day to them Roll Eyes

Truth is that fans like us, who visit DW sites/use twitter or chatrooms, make up like half of a half of a percent of the overall 'fan base'.  The only thing that really matters to the program makers is the general public's view; i.e the viewing figures, merch buyers, event goers, etc.  And from that POV the show and characters are phenomenally successful, worldwide.

Why us on-line fans can't just get on and discuss things in an adult manner is really beyond me, we should be caring for each other and grown up enough to agree to disagree on subjects like this.  Ho hum Sad

*watch Icey have a go at me for that Britism Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

One day I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: