The Doctor In The TARDIS
March 28, 2024, 10:40:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out all the spoilers from Series 7 in our dedicated spoiler section

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Steven Moffat Slates Doctor Who

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steven Moffat Slates Doctor Who  (Read 538 times)
Aneurin
Guardian Of Gallifrey
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: River

Formally River Song

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2010, 04:37:54 pm »

You only have to have a look at some of the older threads around here to see that Moff gets an equal, if not easier ride that RTD does. You seem to think this is some sort of anti moffat forum, but it just isnt. He gets as much flack on here as anyone else, but you dont seem to have noticed anything other than the few bits against him. People are as entitled to dislike him as others are to think he is the bees knees so I dont really understand why you dont like anyone saying anything negative about him.

I am the one who first posted this article. Not as a way to incite hatred or bitching, but because I found it interesting and amusing and because I can, regardless of when he said it. People have defended his comments in this thread as well as criticised them, but you seem so sure that there is some sort of secret agenda at play that you dont seem to have noticed that. This forum may be many things, but anti Moffat it isnt. Reading threads around here instead of jumping to conclusions would show you that.

I appologise if I seem ranty. I have no issue with you and no intention to start an argument, but I really dont think you are seeing this from both sides. It seems that you came here today expecting a 'we hate Moffat' forum, and so saw nothing else upon your arrival. It really isnt the case, I assure you
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: