The Doctor In The TARDIS
March 19, 2024, 11:42:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow our Facebook group, or check out the Doctor Who News site by hitting the links below

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Reporting issues to the moderators

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reporting issues to the moderators  (Read 325 times)
poprockgeek
Global Moderator
Destroyer Of Worlds
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: The Ponds

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Level 6
« on: November 17, 2010, 01:13:23 pm »

A brief guide to what what you need to do if you think someone has broken one of the rules.

If you see a post which you believe breaks one of the forum, section or thread rules click on 'Report to Moderator' which should appear in the bottom right (as you look at the screen) corner of every post.

This will send an email alert to all of the mods & whoever is able to respond quickest will do so.

Please do not attempt to tackle the person yourself as the situation could escalate.

If you receive a personal message that you believe breaks the rules (I'm thinking particularly here of the one about personal attacks), quote it & send it to one of the mods in a PM. I'm hoping that this is very unlikely but I thought I should mention it just in case - be prepared and all that!  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

"He is ever after only one thing: power. And also helmets with horns ... he's really into those."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: