The Doctor In The TARDIS
March 28, 2024, 01:21:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vote in for the NuWho Episode Tournament in The Greatest Show In The Galaxy

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Series 3

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Series 3  (Read 703 times)
Tardis-Console
Timelord
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: Amy

Say it. Everybody does!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2010, 06:40:10 pm »

I still need to get around to Blink onwards, but the ones you have listed have probably been my favourites so far. And 42. Loved that
Report Spam   Logged

My Series 6 Ratings (so far):
TIA 10/10 | DOTM 10/10 | COTBS 8/10 | TDW 10/10 | TRF 9/10 | TAP 10/10 | AGMGTW 10/10 | LKH 8/10 | NT 4/10 | TGWW 10/10
MandyDuchovney
The Other Side Of Light
Timelord
Favourite Doctor: 10
Favourite Companion: Donna

View Profile
Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2010, 06:23:01 pm »

Blink is a brillant episode and the start of many infamous quotes Tongue Hope you enjoy it  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Sarah Jane Smith: No.The universe has to move forward. Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it's a world, or a relationship. Everything has its time. And everything ends.
Iceman
Global Moderator
Faithful Companion
Favourite Doctor: The Doctor
Favourite Companion: Captain Jack Harkness

Hey, it's me!

View Profile WWW
Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Super Poster 50 Posts in one day
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2010, 06:34:28 pm »

I still need to get around to Blink onwards, but the ones you have listed have probably been my favourites so far. And 42. Loved that

Blink to the end of the season is my favorite block of Doctor Who ever. Watch them all in one sitting, so have a big block of free time to do it Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Twitter: http://twitter.com/Iceman525

What a bunch of a-holes.
Tardis-Console
Timelord

Say it. Everybody does!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2010, 12:45:41 am »

Ive done the last 4 episodes today and I thought they were all absolutely fantastic. Blink was everything I expected it to be plus a whole lot more. Im going to watch it again soon as I think it needs more than one watch to make sure I got it all.

The final 3 episodes I thought were brilliant and Martha is now easily my favourite companion (alongside Amy). I so wished she didnt leave in the end but her leaving made her even better if that makes sense. The Master is a totally brilliant character and I liked the guy playing him too. I think I prefer the one from the Jon Pertwee story my gran got me a few weeks back, but John Simm was still brilliant. Not sure how I felt about the CGI Doctor, but I am willing to overlook that because the rest was so awesome. That thing with the ring HAS to come back and bite us somehow I just know it. My immediate thought was that the hand was Rose's but I cant see her wearing red nail polish and it wouldnt make sense with her being in another dimension. His wife perhaps? Dont tell me though Tongue Jack being back was lovely too. I loved the Doctor's reaction to him. Im really starting to warm to Ten now.

Im contemplating staying up to watch Voyage of the Damned now too but I am shattered. Going to start series 4 tomorrow. I dont have high hopes because I didnt love Donna in The Runaway Bride, but everyone told me on here that she chanrges so I will give her a fair shot.
Report Spam   Logged

TIA 10/10 | DOTM 10/10 | COTBS 8/10 | TDW 10/10 | TRF 9/10 | TAP 10/10 | AGMGTW 10/10 | LKH 8/10 | NT 4/10 | TGWW 10/10
Tardis-Console
Timelord

Say it. Everybody does!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2010, 12:51:56 am »

Also, OMFG! Jack is The Face Of Boe!!! Shocked

Totally didnt see that coming but I loved it when he said it.
Report Spam   Logged

Peri-Peri
Global Moderator
Destroyer Of Worlds
Favourite Doctor: Five
Favourite Companion: Peri

Circular logic will only make you dizzy, Doctor

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2010, 01:03:07 am »

You know, its the Dobby-Doctor that always makes me think I dislike this story because its always that that I immediately think of, but with that aside there really are some great substories in there and the character development is great
Report Spam   Logged

It eats you, starting with your bottom

Tardis-Console
Timelord

Say it. Everybody does!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2010, 01:23:31 am »

Ha he did look like Dobby Tongue

I think its been my favourite of the first three finale's so far. 5 is still my favourite overall though
Report Spam   Logged

MandyDuchovney
The Other Side Of Light
Timelord
Favourite Doctor: 10
Favourite Companion: Donna

View Profile
Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2010, 09:10:15 am »

Also, OMFG! Jack is The Face Of Boe!!! Shocked

Totally didnt see that coming but I loved it when he said it.

Was a bit of a jaw dropper wasn't it? Grin

Series 3 had a good mix of all the things I like about the show so definitely one of my favourites Cool

Report Spam   Logged

Sarah Jane Smith: No.The universe has to move forward. Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it's a world, or a relationship. Everything has its time. And everything ends.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: