The Doctor In The TARDIS
April 19, 2024, 10:49:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow our Facebook group, or check out the Doctor Who News site by hitting the links below

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Section Rules

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Section Rules  (Read 617 times)
poprockgeek
Global Moderator
Destroyer Of Worlds
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: The Ponds

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Level 6
« on: November 19, 2010, 03:49:15 pm »

Hello. Before you go any further I'd like you to take a minute to consider this:

Do I want to know what's going to happen in upcoming episodes or would I rather approach new episodes with no prior knowledge?

Why am I asking? Because ... Here Be Spoilers!

If you don't want to know what's coming I suggest you turn around & head out of this section. You can find spoiler free discussion in The Silence  Smiley

If you do ... then proceed.

Still here? Then I welcome you to The Spoiler Section.

This is where you are free to post any spoilers & rumours you may have heard about as yet un-broadcast episodes of Doctor Who. You don't need to mark your threads out as containing spoilers here, nor do you need to use spoiler tags - it's all covered by the name of the section.

However, could you please try not to reveal what the spoiler is in the thread title as this can be seen by all members if they click 'Show unread posts since last visit.'

We would also ask that you indicate whether this is a confirmed spoiler or just a rumour - not a big thing that needs to be marked out in the title, just mention it in your OP.

Now just a bit of a heads up about the changes you will be seeing here. As of now the Spoiler Discussion thread will be renamed General Spoilery Discussion. All major new spoilers are to have their own thread for discussion. If anyone wants to revisit discussion of an older spoiler from the Spoiler Discussion thread in a new thread let one of us know & we will start one for it. Locked lists will appear of all known spoilers for both Series 6 & the Christmas episode to make each spoiler easier to find - these threads will be collated & managed by the section mods.

Aside from the above, any posts in this section must adhere to the overall forum Rules which can be found HERE. Your forum moderators within this section are myself, PopRockGeek and VamyrosAdric. If you have any queries or complaints then please feel free to contact us via PM, though if we aren't around then any other moderator will be happy to help you.

We'll keep you posted on any more changes to this section by giving this thread a bump.

Have fun  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

"He is ever after only one thing: power. And also helmets with horns ... he's really into those."
poprockgeek
Global Moderator
Destroyer Of Worlds
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: The Ponds

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Level 6
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 04:04:41 pm »

Due to the nature of some of the spoilers that have escaped into the ether of late we have made some tweaks to these rules.

First we have the very specific rules about the Series 6 ID cards which leaked a while back. These can be reviewed HERE - all posts in that thread MUST be spoiler tagged as they can be viewed by people who choose to access the 'Recent Posts' option.

And second - all major spoilers in the General Spoilery Discussion MUST also be spoiler tagged.

Thank you for complying with these rules & hopefully at some point in the future we can resume normal service  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

"He is ever after only one thing: power. And also helmets with horns ... he's really into those."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: