The Doctor In The TARDIS
March 28, 2024, 11:39:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join The Infinite Quest - This Week's Story: Black Orchid

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Bored Of Ianto

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bored Of Ianto  (Read 732 times)
Aneurin
Guardian Of Gallifrey
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: River

Formally River Song

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« on: November 25, 2010, 08:24:12 pm »

Yea, I have to say I am over it all. I was gutted when he died but then it was over and it was done and real life took over again. All these people who are still treating it as if one of their loved ones has been murdered really bug me. I read one say before about howJAck had molested Ianto and so they only killed him to make Jack likeable again. Its so stupid. The people on twitter are the craziest of the lot though.

Some recent tweets...

#Ianto is the icing on a cake, without him #Torchwood just looks drab. - Erm, we havent had any without him yet!

people keep saying move on guess what i moved on never from #Ianto love him too much for that, from #Torchwood i am done with it - Obviously not

i find its really amusing when suzie owen rhys rory came back from death it was story when turn for #Ianto then it undo dramaz? - Fair point, but very different scenarios

thatz the thing freaked (c)rusty & his minions, #ianto stole all the thunder from gwennie & jack - O course he did Cool

#Ianto Jones, still the heart and soul of Torchwood. Sadly, another week you still don't get the point at all

Thing is, despite the massive amount of noise thats being made it seems like a group of about 6 people think that if they moan continuously for 2 years then they will get their way. Its a shame, but I think they really are giving the character a bad name, especially when they send out abuse to anyone who dares say his name
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: