The Doctor In The TARDIS
April 19, 2024, 10:03:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Head over to 76 Totters Lane and check out all the latest merchandise

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Combom

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Combom  (Read 83 times)
Aneurin
Guardian Of Gallifrey
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: River

Formally River Song

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« on: November 21, 2010, 04:41:40 pm »

This is more for the Doc than anything else, but do you know they are copy and pasting things directly from your site without mentioning your blog? I know sometimes stories show up on multiple sites, yours included, but at more often the not the different site owners at least have the decency to either rewrite the whole thing or link to where they found it, but combom have taken one of your articles from today and completely copied it word for word. Ive seen them do it to other sites in the past too. Just thought I would give you a heads up. Their site is a joke. They also have a tendency to report stories from Digital Spy and then mock DS for posting the story in the first place. Rant over. I aint even linking to them
Report Spam   Logged

The Doc
Administrator
Guardian Of Gallifrey
Favourite Companion: Donna Noble

@TardisSpoilers

View Profile WWW
Third year Anniversary Level 6 Super Poster 50 Posts in one day
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 04:44:25 pm »

Thanks for letting me know. They have sourced another blog which also just copied every word of their article from the news site, so in fairness Combom perhaps were none the wiser as the site they linked to had no link to me. I didnt know it was on Combom but I saw the other site a little while ago and left an angry post for them.
Report Spam   Logged

Now and then, every once in a very long while, every day in a million days, when the wind stands fair and The Doctor comes to call, everybody lives.

Aneurin
Guardian Of Gallifrey
Favourite Companion: River

Formally River Song

View Profile
Level 6 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 04:47:14 pm »

Oh right. There wasnt a source on there when I looked but there are three now all linking to the person who owns the blog you left your comment on. I read it and I thought you were fair in what you said.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: