The Doctor In The TARDIS
April 20, 2024, 12:05:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Celebrate 50 years of Doctor Who with us in our Top Ten Of Everything section

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

A Tribute To The Fourth Doctor

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Tribute To The Fourth Doctor  (Read 241 times)
Exterminate
Guardian Of Gallifrey

Do Not Blaspheme!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Level 6
« on: January 05, 2011, 11:55:07 pm »

Viva La Difference Smiley And I think, to be fair Exterminate, mine is a very personal attachment to TB's Doctor. He was the first doctor that I remember watching. I sat with my Grandma and watched Destiny of the Daleks. When i was just entering adolescence, it was Tom Baker's Doctor that I found solace in. Logopolis was my first regeneration. Robots of Death gave me genuine nightmares. I'm not even sure TB is my favourite Doctor but his tenure gave us some amazing moments and for a period of time (by no means all of the time) the show produced some truly epic stories.

But that is the great joy of the show and places like this - we can explore and enjoy our different perspectives Smiley

We sure can Smiley

Don't get me wrong, I think TB is brilliant as the Doctor and I have nothing against the man or the incarnation, I just don't understand the level of hype that surrounds him Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: