The Doctor In The TARDIS
January 19, 2021, 05:35:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow our Facebook group, or check out the Doctor Who News site by hitting the links below

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

A Tribute To Your First Experience

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Tribute To Your First Experience  (Read 92 times)
Kazairl
Easily Exterminated
Favourite Doctor: 2 and 10

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
« on: November 23, 2010, 08:37:11 pm »

About 2 year ago, they broadcast series 1 and 2 on a local channel, I came in halfway "The Doctor Dances".
The gas mask child really scared me, and I tried to follow later episodes, not with that much success. I'd only seen 5 episodes in total from series 1 and 2.

This summer, I was watching St. Trinians II, and I thought about the villain, trying to remember what I knew him from...

Doubting if I should *continue* to watch Doctor Who, but nonetheless, I found the first episode "Rose".
Strangely enough, I didn't remember Christopher Eccleston at all being the Doctor, I just sat there watching, thinking where's David Tennant?
Some more weeks passed as I read up on the history of Doctor Who and searched the episodes with David Tennant, and after a while I also watched series 1 and 5.

Even though DT isn't really my first Doctor, he's the first Doctor I remember...
But now, I truly love Matt Smith in the role, and hope the show will last another 47 year  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: